News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Secret German government organization has hijacked my credit card!

Started by Onkel Kage, 05.12.2006, 02:34:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Onkel Kage

My bank sent me a note saying that my credit card account had been transferred to a different bank.

I just received my first new statement, and was shocked to see who had taken over my finances!

They're operating out of Wilmington, Deutschland!

Lokosicek

Oh my g...

first they haul you off the stage, and now this???!!! These guys are everywhere! they could be in this room in this very moment... *Lokosicek searches his room carefully...* They are com..........!!!
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Schneelocke

Cheetah

Quote from: Onkel Kage on 05.12.2006, 02:34:04
My bank sent me a note saying that my credit card account had been transferred to a different bank.

I just received my first new statement, and was shocked to see who had taken over my finances!

Hi Kage, I'm sure this is all a terrible misunderstanding. There is no such organisation, and if it DID exist, I'm very sure, they would NEVER, I repeat NEVER even think of touching the bank account of our most valued guest!

GAH! I've got to stop now. I got water on my laptop.

Miguel? MIGUEEEL? Could you please bring me a towel and another Pina Colada? Thanks!

yours,

Cheetah

Onkel Kage

Quote from: Cheetah on 05.12.2006, 10:57:50

Hi Kage, I'm sure this is all a terrible misunderstanding. There is no such organisation, and if it DID exist, I'm very sure, they would NEVER, I repeat NEVER even think of touching the bank account of our most valued guest!

Then how do you explain the charge on this very statement for airline tickets to and from Germany for September 4-10, and an authorization from the Ringberg Hotel, all made before the dates or location were announced????

Cheetah

Quote from: Onkel Kage on 05.12.2006, 15:26:23
Then how do you explain the charge on this very statement for airline tickets to and from Germany for September 4-10, and an authorization from the Ringberg Hotel, all made before the dates or location were announced????

Oh, that .... uhm ... uh oh ... okay, then I think I have to admXX XXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX XX XXXX XXX XXX XXXX :) XX XXXX XX XXX XXXXX XX!! XXXX XX XXXXX XX XXXX XX :P (I'm not afraid to post this here, because ... I mean ... who would believe me anyways :P´)

<Last Edited on Dec 4th, 2006 by Moderator>
yours,

Cheetah

Locu Deer

Quote from: Onkel Kage on 05.12.2006, 02:34:04

hehe. The FIA is everywhere  ;D
Greets from Locu the Doe ^^

Lokosicek

Concerning the FIA... I have a question. In BBF's video from AnthroCon 2006 certain "Agent Foxy" states that he was "trapped-in-a-elevator man" for a moment, and said that more about it will be on his livejournal. Oddly enough, I was not able to find out, who this "Agent Foxy" is, let alone find his livejournal... Pls, could you help?

PS: maybe I was unsuccessfull because his ID is highly confidential, he is an "FIA agent" after all  ;D

BigBlueFox

Well...

Media reports that in their hopeless efforts to capture, infiltrate or otherwise even understand the structures, members and agents of the FIA, another secret organisation has sent an agent of their own, cleverly disguised as an elevator after one of our agents. Unrelieable sources say they were only able to capture him for a few minutes before the agent escaped.

Of course this is a hoax, since the FIA doesn't exist.
Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media

Lokosicek

Off course it does not :-) But should it exist, where can I find Foxy's livejournal?  ;)

BigBlueFox

Quote from: BigBlueFox on 13.12.2006, 18:25:33
Of course this is a hoax, since the FIA doesn't exist.

Quote from: tVos on 14.12.2006, 01:27:44
I always thought that the FIA doesn't exist ^.^

I'm not sure I'm able to grasp the concept of whatever you're trying to tell me o.O

Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media

Lokosicek

BBF: I thing tVos's post is a statement, not a question, and therefore he is just confirming your "The FIA does not exist"

Lokosicek

I think I've found foxy's livejournal ;) There is no mention of anthrocon though... fuchsi.livejournal.com ...am I right?

Nightfox

Lokosicek

Ummm... I meant Foxy. I believe he is a Stage tech for the EF. At AnthroCon he was labeled as a "FIA computer infiltration office agent"  8)