Day tickets

Started by MartinRJ, 08.08.2018, 17:33:30

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinRJ

Hello,
will you offer Day Tickets this year?

Kind regards

o'wolf

Yes, we'll do. Purchasable on site, as always.
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

Quincy the Raccoon

Crucial question: how much?  :)
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

MartinRJ

FrighNaar

Quick question:
Will Day Tickets be available for preregistered people only, or will it be possible to get one on site for last-minute attendees?

Nosnibor

No problem just showing up and wanting a day ticket, although it takes a bit longer that way (they have to enter your data and print a badge I guess).
Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/eurofurence/status/1021121775634034688?p=v

Quincy the Raccoon

Maybe I'll get boo'd at (or worse, eep!!) But isn't the price for just one day ticket... A bit on the steep side? (Sorry for asking...) Maybe 35 euros but 60 euros in one gulp?? Or are there stuff included?
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

Karasaph

the price is just right. Especially if you go on a day where you can catch the pawpet show. The show itself is worth the admission for a day. You'd pay a lot more if this was a traveling show who'd do that professionally!
The rooms have to be paid. You can sit down in rooms that would usualy be closed when there isn't a conference.
You get to party at night. A night club admission also costs 12 to 20 Euros. You get that included in a day ticket.
There are panels that are interesting. You get to shop at the Dealers Den. If you have a fursuit you can even use the water for the fursuiters.

60€ seems fair for the value you get.