CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Registration Stats

Started by Cheetah, 09.01.2008, 01:17:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetah

yours,

Cheetah

Shivon

I think the one thing that will never really change big time in stats, is the comparison between how many males and females show up at EF xD. It's such an low amount :(.

But the stats are really amazing Cheetah! 180 fursuiters so far? Not bad xD.

Kixt

We need moer womenz...

BUt yeah, the stats looks awesome..Will be a lot of fun ^^!

GreenReaper

Goodness! First ConFuzzled sells out, and now you? My congratulations . . . and I hope you can convert some of those double rooms to quadruple occupancy. ;)

The gender ratio may change in time, though it is unlikely that it will ever be equal. I believe there were times in the past when even a 1:10 ratio might have been unexpected.
Laurence "GreenReaper" Parry
GreenReaper Studios - WikiFur - Flayrah - Inkbunny

BigBlueFox

The news article isn't quite correct.... in fact, EF broke the 600 barrier in less than 12 hours! :) Given last years conditions, we would've been sold out after just that little time frame. But well, there'll be some kind of expansion.
Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media

GreenReaper

Quote from: BigBlueFox on 09.01.2008, 08:35:33
The news article isn't quite correct.... in fact, EF broke the 600 barrier in less than 12 hours! :)

Ah, indeed? I wil update it; I suspected it was a bit higher but I could not find a solid reference to substantiate it, just the lower figure. You know how we newsies get raked over hot coals if we repeat something untrue that we saw on CSI. ;)
Laurence "GreenReaper" Parry
GreenReaper Studios - WikiFur - Flayrah - Inkbunny

Apheler

At least this explains the delays in the actual processing of applications ;D
I'm keeping a close eye on my inbox to know when I need to milk my bank account...

Zefiro

My personal stats:
Eurofurence.org/-Website "Last Modified" HTTP Header (presumably changing the redirect from EF13 to EF14): 19:23
Cheetah announcing reg opening here in this forum: 20:50
Me getting notified via mobile while driving back home from holidays: 21:30
Us coming home and immediately registering: 0:40
Resulting number: 638 (I assume the number is counting, not purely random as some other cons choose to give them)

Interesting to see that there are already three cancellations.

*purrrr*

Fawks Beaumont

I know that there was going to be a mass rush of furs registering, but I was flying from America back to Belgium when registion opened.  I just registered a few minutes ago and my number is at 779.  So, time to wait and see.  Last year, I didn't register until March, and my number was in the 500's, so that just goes to show that EF is a great con, and just keeps getting better.

Spikester

Add 2 to them Paid totals :D

I'm all done and waiting impatiently for August to come! 8)

Peking

We have this year three more women from Finland.  ;D I hope we have more next year when people turn 18.

Suran

So....any plans made or help needed for next year's location?
Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)

MrWho

I should perhaps open a new topic for this, but anyway...

I see in the stats a "single day" and in the registration a basic con fee "at the door".

But no single day ticket :(

I guess that's not planned, the FC would be way overcrowed and parking a bit of a problem up there ?

Well....at least i asked =^^=

Tungro

There's actually a lot more people arriving early / leaving late than I thought!

Also, out of interest, is it possible to get some stats from registration night? It'd be cool to see just how quickly registrations were being snapped up!
--
Head of Registration for ConFuzzled
(though my opinions are my own!)

Okami

QuoteAt 8:31PM the same day:

The registration database gets finished early and goes life.
     Opening is announced in the irc channels. (furnet - anthrochat)

After 10 minutes:     Reg-Number 100 is given away

After 30 minutes:     Reg-Number 300 is given away

After 1 hour:            Reg-Number 410 is given away

After 2 hours:          Reg-Number 520 is given away

After 3 hours:          Reg-Number 600 is out and people start getting put on the waiting list.

Midnight:              After 3,5 hours i stopped counting with currently 620 registrations. You're all insane !

Thanks to Mystifur for this.
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!