Der Code ist nicht gültig. Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Code ein.

Started by Fafnir Kristensen, 16.01.2017, 09:17:59

Previous topic - Next topic

JonathanO

winterheart

Quote from: Candyscream on 16.01.2017, 14:02:31
Quote from: Hendrik Collie on 16.01.2017, 14:00:18
Huh?

Reservierungen müssen über das ursprüngliche Buchungssystem geändert oder storniert werden.

The EF twitter said that happens if you click the "Continue"/"Weiter"-Button twice

Well I didn't click twice, waiting patiently and still got it

zuzu

Life is a big game... and it's graphic engine is extraordinary :)

JonathanO

Quote from: winterheart on 16.01.2017, 14:05:04
Huh?

Reservierungen müssen über das ursprüngliche Buchungssystem geändert oder storniert werden.

The EF twitter said that happens if you click the "Continue"/"Weiter"-Button twice

yep same here

Hendrik Collie

Quote from: winterheart on 16.01.2017, 14:05:04
Huh?

Me too...
*HUGS* Hendrik Collie

draoncc

The EF twitter was wrong.

Getting access denied now too. Additionally for a moment it seemed there's no more rooms for my selected time, Monday to Monday, this time for real (getting sane server responses).

JonathanO

draoncc

Well this was horrible.

Now awaiting an official statement form EF, Estrel or Travelclick.

winterheart

I also get the message that no rooms are available on the official website (I still got in a while ago) but now I get access denied too....

Please tell me its still incorrect data o.o

NightHawk

I hope my registration won't be cancelled now, since I just made it through before ibooking went to "access denied".

Shakaar

Quote from: NightHawk on 16.01.2017, 14:11:38
I hope my registration won't be cancelled now, since I just made it through before ibooking went to "access denied".

If you get a confirmation Email and Number for your reservation, they have to honour it somehow. If you can prove they agreed and they confirmed you have a room, then you have one.
Sha'Kaar Thunderpaws