Der Code ist nicht gültig. Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Code ein.

Started by Fafnir Kristensen, 16.01.2017, 09:17:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakaar

My issue all night on the main site is that once I select the dates and number of guests, it loads and brings me back to the main page but in English, but won't let me use the Con code to reselect the dates.

This happening for others too?
Sha'Kaar Thunderpaws

JonathanO

JonathanO

Quote from: Shakaar on 16.01.2017, 13:36:15
My issue all night on the main site is that once I select the dates and number of guests, it loads and brings me back to the main page but in English, but won't let me use the Con code to reselect the dates.

yes

Hendrik Collie

Quote from: Shakaar on 16.01.2017, 13:36:15

Same here
*HUGS* Hendrik Collie

Shakaar

I find this really funny, considering the page was supposed to be in English booking only.
Sha'Kaar Thunderpaws

Deyja

and then, suddenly, it worked!
using the main site through the link in the email on a mobile device rather than the laptop that i'd been using for the past 4 hours or so.
had to leave everything in german, but after 12 tries it suddenly got through.
so, after 4 and a half hours, i managed to get a room.

i sincerely wish all of you the best of luck!
i'm not crazy, my perception of reality just differs from yours

NightHawk

NightHawk

Great news from travelclick:

QuoteAccess Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://reservations.travelclick.com/17417?" on this server.
Reference #18.acf81402.1484571109.6f1597fc

:slap:

zuzu

Try it with https://
Quote from: NightHawk on 16.01.2017, 13:52:27
Great news from travelclick:

QuoteAccess Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://reservations.travelclick.com/17417?" on this server.
Reference #18.acf81402.1484571109.6f1597fc

:slap:
Life is a big game... and it's graphic engine is extraordinary :)

draoncc

It appears as though all rooms are unavailable now safe for twins, although I can't be certain of that information considering how fucked up this service is. At least the server reply of my one request that DID go through states that anything but twins are booked out.

NightHawk

Quote from: draoncc on 16.01.2017, 13:56:51
It appears as though all rooms are unavailable now safe for twins, although I can't be certain of that information considering how fucked up this service is. At least the server reply of my one request that DID go through states that anything but twins are booked out.

great...

Hendrik Collie

Huh?

Reservierungen müssen über das ursprüngliche Buchungssystem geändert oder storniert werden.
*HUGS* Hendrik Collie

draoncc

Quote from: Hendrik Collie on 16.01.2017, 14:00:18
Huh?

Reservierungen müssen über das ursprüngliche Buchungssystem geändert oder storniert werden.

That's normal, just one of the plentiful errors in response to packet timeouts/internal server errors/404s and whatnot.

Candyscream

Quote from: Hendrik Collie on 16.01.2017, 14:00:18
Huh?

The EF twitter said that happens if you click the "Continue"/"Weiter"-Button twice