News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Eurofurence 13 Impressions - Video

Started by SiBERTiGER, 20.09.2007, 20:00:03

Previous topic - Next topic

SiBERTiGER

While havin' *amazing* fun at EF i couldn't get around filming stuff and making a video of some of the main events.

Well, it's finished and available for download.

http://media-1.furcon.de/Eurofurence/ef13/SiBERTiGER/ef13_the_unlucky_13_by_sibertiger_divx.avi ~450MB

Preview with lower quality available at:
http://media-1.furcon.de/Eurofurence/ef13/SiBERTiGER/tn/ef13_the_unlucky_13_by_sibertiger_divx.avi

Enjoy while waiting for the official EF 13 Video!

- SiBERTiGER

Lokosicek

:) Hi SiBERTiGER, Is this you I have caught on the video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNSiEUZXxo

BTW your EF 13 videos is superb :)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

SiBERTiGER

*laughs* Yeah... Thats actually me ;)

Lokosicek

Quote from: SiBERTiGER on 20.09.2007, 20:15:17
*laughs* Yeah... Thats actually me ;)

:) If I recall correctly from your video, Im in the same scene too :) just for a fraction of a second, but I am :)))

Barney

Excellent video! That's all I can say.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

gwyndolium

I'm just not very charmed seeing Vincent and Cody on the end just.. well licking each other off so to say. Also not quite the thing people would like to find if they search for EF 13. I know it's everywhere to be found on the internet as well.
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

KrankesPapst

A description to the Videos would be fine.

SiBERTiGER

Quote from: KrankesPapst on 20.09.2007, 22:07:23
A description to the Videos would be fine.

Guess you're adressing the missing names of the suiters shown in the video.... Well.. Sorry, will do my best to include them next time

Shivon

I haven't seen the video yet, downloading it right now. But I am kinda worried about Gwyn saying there: Licking....Dude...Licking? It was probably just a nose check or something.

Besides, I am getting a little bit annoyed by everyone, having comments about Cody and Vincent. You don't hear any complaints about Savoy and Vincent right? They pretty much did the exact same thing during the dancing, as I did... And videos and pictures of that are online aswell. But no complaints there.

Also I respect the real owner of the fursuit, his wishes. It's his fursuit, and if he feels that certain videos might harm his image or anything, I will ask the person responsible for that video, to please cut some scenes away from it. So far, no complaints about the real owner of any of the dancing I did with Vincent. Except for one video, but that video was on YouTube, and YouTube is not a good place to host certain videos. Because the fursuit Cody has a little reputation to think off.

Hopefully that will clear out some things. :)

Fafnir Kristensen

very nice video, thanks a lot for putting this together, its as if I was back 2 weeks ago ;)

Shivon

Awwww...But the last part with Vincent giving a kiss to Cody is just cuuuute. And the real owner of the fursuit agreed with me. It's all an stage act anyway. There is nothing to it.

So Cody is happy and I am happy. No more complaints please. Respect his decision, cause eventually Cody is the boss over DT and stuff. :)

Barney

Quote from: gwyndolium on 20.09.2007, 22:02:42
I'm just not very charmed seeing Vincent and Cody on the end just.. well licking each other off so to say. Also not quite the thing people would like to find if they search for EF 13. I know it's everywhere to be found on the internet as well.

Have you ever seen Vincent do another dance other than "dirty dancing"?
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Lokosicek

Well actually yes. He does normal dance, but it is still very good.

ThiagoPE

Its a great video, showed to me how good was this EF edition.

gwyndolium

Quote from: Barney on 21.09.2007, 00:07:13
Quote from: gwyndolium on 20.09.2007, 22:02:42

Have you ever seen Vincent do another dance other than "dirty dancing"?

I didn't thought it was dancing anymore on some point ;p but hey, blame me. I wasn't there.
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"