News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

the countdown thread

Started by Nekotorisha, 02.09.2007, 13:26:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekotorisha

tell us here how long it is till you go to the consite and how you will be getting there.

i leave coming teusday where i will drive with a van full of other furry's throughout the night and i will be arriving round 12 o'clock ish.

see you all there.
*huggles* nekoto
I slice pizza like no other

Jaypup

I will be leaving from home tomorrow to see 2 furry friends of mine, spend the night whit them and then woke up around 4am at tuesday morning and drive to the airport, fly to Frankfurt. From there will take a train to Suhl and then finnaly a taxi to the hotel.
.....ohhh did i tell you that there will be me and about 10 other Finnish furs ariving whit me *giggles* we are going to raid the place...any'hoo meh thinks i will be at the hotel sometimes round 3-5pm at Tuesday....could be wrong as have no idea how long the train trip takes.

See ya all there *wavies* :D

Okami

On Wednesday morning quite early, I will wake up, take my backpack, jump into my motorcyclegear and ride to Suhl and hopefully arrive there at about 9am to help build up and stuff.
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

kyyanno

Leaving Blighty at approx. 9am on Tuesday, and driving to Suhl from Frankfurt. =^.^=

Leaving my house in an hour though to get to the b/f's tonight, so we can sort suitcases and stuff out!
My will is strong, my focus is set, my.....oooohh, shinies!

Kyyanno T. Cheetah, terrorising slow moving things everywhere since 1980 =^|.|^=

Lokosicek

Lokosik and RustyFoxi are taking off from Prague at roughly 10 AM. He thinks its good to have some back-up time if anything goes wrong with the car.
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Nekotorisha

i'm packing my things right now. GAWD making a checklist sucks......ooh pasport. better write that one down. hrm....socks check, shirts check, toothbrush check, suit check, i-pod check, other....essentials....check.

gawd now what did i forget

*thinks*
I slice pizza like no other

Jaypup

*giggles* i know how packing can be....think i need to check my bags one more time and see i have everything ^^ and then elave it open middle of my room so i can add stuff...what ever comes to mind  :D

Barney

Will be driving off at 6 am Wednesday. Just did some laundry, still got to get me a suitcase. Rechargable batteries plenty, still need to buy another 1 gig card for my photocamera. Got three tapes for digicam, still got to buy a few more.

Already made myself a stand for the camera, so I can film while driving. Damn, still got a lot to do, but I'll manage. Will be hitting the hay early Tuesday, don't want to fall asleep behind the wheel.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Jaypup

this is the last night, then my EF crazyness starts ^^ weeehhhh  :P

Barney

Quote from: Jaypup on 02.09.2007, 21:36:17
this is the last night, then my EF crazyness starts ^^ weeehhhh  :P

Don't make me jealous will ya?

Jaypup

*gets all jumpy and hyper and starts to run around the room, paws up high*

Barney

Quote from: Jaypup on 02.09.2007, 22:47:14
*gets all jumpy and hyper and starts to run around the room, paws up high*

*facepaws* "Oh no, here we go again. Someone give me a rope so I can tie the pup to a chair or something. As long as he sits still."

Jaypup

::) wwhaaaattttt? *keeeps running in circles shouting EF EF EF EF*

Tiggger

MM one more day....
Starts to get a bit bouncy

Driving off tuesdaymorning to dusseldorf airport to pick up the first fur to accompany me. After that still 5 more to come along.

The drive there will be fun already!!

Barney

Quote from: Jaypup on 02.09.2007, 23:08:56
::) wwhaaaattttt? *keeeps running in circles shouting EF EF EF EF*

Grumbles "You're gonna be sooooo toast when we meet boy!"