Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF19 - International snack exchange?

Started by A. Rakiri, 23.04.2013, 23:45:03

Previous topic - Next topic

gwyndolium

Quote from: o'wolf on 28.08.2013, 12:38:05
By the way, thank you so much for bringing the leftovers to the staff room, I especially appreciated all the licorice :-D

Maybe a deal can be made for next year haha!
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Ralesk

By the way, thank you so much for bringing the leftovers to the staff room, I especially appreciated all the licorice :-D

That was a great idea indeed :)  Hope the cheeses and the racist candy were useful too :)
German phone number: +49 176 3961 9927
Telegram: @ralesk Twitter: @ralesk82 Skype: ralesk

Lumo

Quote from: Ralesk on 28.08.2013, 12:43:04

That was a great idea indeed :)  Hope the cheeses and the racist candy were useful too :)

also some candy was donated to the charity. Including some of the unopened norwegian stuff ^^
Miff Miff <3

Wawik

I just dumped a few bottles of Club-Mate there and had to dash due to staff duties, but yeah, the stuff that ended up in the lounge later was quite nice =)
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

gwyndolium

Quote from: doco on 28.08.2013, 16:18:02
I just dumped a few bottles of Club-Mate there and had to dash due to staff duties, but yeah, the stuff that ended up in the lounge later was quite nice =)

Haha yea I was quite surprised you brought those in :)
We put some cups next to them and filled some up so people could give it a taste.

Thank you for bringing in.
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Drift

Great as usual! I only tried half of what I wanted, but it was impossible to wolf down more  ;D.
And I am glad that you guys enjoyed my stuff so much, makes me bring moooooooore next year :).
Thankies for setting this up!

Ralesk

DarkFoxDK

Quote from: doco on 28.08.2013, 16:18:02

I didn't go to the snack exchange, but I have tried Club-Mate, as some german coworkers brought some to the office some time ago... How can you drink that stuff? o.o

Leophan

Racist candy? O.o

Ralesk

Quote from: Leophan on 28.08.2013, 20:00:53

Racist candy? O.o

Bit of a running gag (or attempts to be) from last year, when the Daily Eurofurence made mention of the ISE and called the Hungarian 'Negro' candy the 'racist candy'.

Jake R

May I suggest someone (from Germany) buys a few bottles of Waldmeister next year? The fursuiters are quite familiar with "Eurofurence Green" by now, but the non-suiters might not be. Judging by its popularity in the fursuit lounge, I'm guessing it might actually be quite a hit =)
Did you know? Smiles are contagious. Try it!

KyuubiSaoirse

If you're making this next year, I will see what Danish goodies I can find! :D or perhaps even make some myself xD I'm crazy about some christmas candy we have that's called havregrynskugler(oatmeal balls I guess is the English translation - it's sweet, though, despite the name!). It doesn't take too long to make, so I think it'd be possible I can make a batch of those and find something else, too.

Kamuniak

I'd love to see this event again this year. It is always been lot of fun and good food :)

Ralesk

Quote from: Kamuniak on 28.01.2014, 23:47:33
I'd love to see this event again this year. It is always been lot of fun and good food :)

Yes, yes! :)

Drift