Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

[UPDATED] EF18 group photos are online!

Started by Thalian, 06.09.2012, 21:31:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Thalian

Quote from: Hirohusky on 09.09.2012, 19:02:56
ooo... I see myself in there X3.. Thanks for the pic.  Btw does anybody know where and when the pics from the registered photoshoots with the props be uploaded?  Thanks.

Hiro

Hello, Hiro.

I will need some time for this, I need to sort through about 2400 photos, and the ones that survive the sorting will all receive some treatment to look decent :) Please allow another 1-2 weeks, and after that the photos will be online on http://www.thalian.de

Of course I will post an announcement here, when everything is ready.

Regards - Thalian

Quincy the Raccoon

Oh my, I'm well hidden in the photos... I'm more like Wally... (if you know what I mean)  ;D
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

Hirohusky

Quote from: Thalian on 09.09.2012, 20:42:04
Quote from: Hirohusky on 09.09.2012, 19:02:56
ooo... I see myself in there X3.. Thanks for the pic.  Btw does anybody know where and when the pics from the registered photoshoots with the props be uploaded?  Thanks.

Hiro

Hello, Hiro.

I will need some time for this, I need to sort through about 2400 photos, and the ones that survive the sorting will all receive some treatment to look decent :) Please allow another 1-2 weeks, and after that the photos will be online on http://www.thalian.de

Of course I will post an announcement here, when everything is ready.

Regards - Thalian

Understood :3..thanks for the link...we'll wait for it ehehe

Hiro

Thalian

Just an update: Look at the first post again, I added the group photos of ConOps, security and the paramedic team.

Thank you all for your hard work on this convention!

silverfoxwolf

How did Codewolf escape the photo? Or did he just teleport away at the last second?
More is more.

Dhary Montecore

Quote from: silverfoxwolf on 10.09.2012, 21:50:10
How did Codewolf escape the photo? Or did he just teleport away at the last second?

He used a magic potion called "Weizenbier"

Drachetto

Quote from: Thalian on 10.09.2012, 19:47:04
Just an update: Look at the first post again, I added the group photos of ConOps, security and the paramedic team.

Thank you all for your hard work on this convention!

Thanks!

And many thanks to everybody worked behind this event! :-*
"Fluffyness is happyness!"