Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Sauna & Pool

Started by Tekumseh, 31.05.2007, 22:33:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Num8

and that is formely forbiden as somewolf said :p

~7~CyanFOX~7~

somewolf is not French so he's not allowed to make arrogant decisions like that :P it's against the Geneva convention :P

Quote from: Num8 on 31.08.2007, 18:52:10
and that is formely forbiden as somewolf said :p

Num8

*patpats* prepare yourself to suffer :>

~7~CyanFOX~7~

I'm not afraid of the french, I'm more afraid of an individual that cannot attend and i'm not really afraid of him, I'm just upset we stopped being friends, he was so nice to me at FF06 ;_;  but any how, why do i have to prepare, you don't have deal with a quadruped/feral fox humping and biting your left ear canal :D

Quote from: Num8 on 31.08.2007, 19:06:17
*patpats* prepare yourself to suffer :>

Num8

It's not me that you should fear actualy, but it's somewolf ! >3
going against him is dangerous :o

~7~CyanFOX~7~

I'd never against somewolf  but he's not endorsed or certified to make arrogant remarks or justifications that is CLEAR STIPULATION in the Geneva convention x.x

Quote from: Num8 on 31.08.2007, 19:12:43
It's not me that you should fear actualy, but it's somewolf ! >3
going against him is dangerous :o

Jaypup

...aaaand back to sauna and pool :P

~7~CyanFOX~7~

*nibbles on a finn's ear*  hey c.c So i hear um... I"MMA BITE OSWALDO :P

Quote from: Jaypup on 31.08.2007, 19:39:22
...aaaand back to sauna and pool :P

somewolf

Quotethe Geneva convention

i am not bound to that since we are, unlikely other fashists, not on a war here :-)

we are 'on convention' so i'll enforce the rules i'm bound to by my board of directors :-)

this means i'll go and check on the sauna every ten minutes myself to make sure no one is missing out on the fun *G*

just
somewolf

~7~CyanFOX~7~

but what if the party is in the sauna c.c and well "no girls allowed" xD???

Quote from: somewolf on 31.08.2007, 19:57:41
Quotethe Geneva convention

i am not bound to that since we are, unlikely other fashists, not on a war here :-)

we are 'on convention' so i'll enforce the rules i'm bound to by my board of directors :-)

this means i'll go and check on the sauna every ten minutes myself to make sure no one is missing out on the fun *G*

just
somewolf

Num8

huhu hu hu >.>

Quote from: somewolf on 31.08.2007, 19:57:41

be sure to join ! :p

Onkel Kage

I will not be going to the pool.  I do not look good in a bathing suit.  I am afraid if I tried to go I'd start an international incident!

Kralle

Well.. maybe if we get a waterproof labcoat ?

~7~CyanFOX~7~

el cocaracha moui sexy :D rawo rawo c_c i dun speak spanish xD  and i did not bother to translate google :P

yea i dun like my legs Kage but like... If a whole mass of suiters throws you in, does the insect still know how to swim?  or does the radioactively impermeable one sputter and die at the slightest drop of moisture like the wicked witch of the west ( co., Wizard of Oz., speaking of poppies WHERE ARE ALL THE NL Furs xD )

Quote from: Onkel Kage on 31.08.2007, 22:24:58
I will not be going to the pool.  I do not look good in a bathing suit.  I am afraid if I tried to go I'd start an international incident!

Num8

Quote from: Onkel Kage on 31.08.2007, 22:24:58

I'll throw you in :>