News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF17 - Fursuit phototeam credits!

Started by Thalian, 30.08.2011, 20:33:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Thalian

Is it EF yet? Is it EF yet? Err...Is EF already over???

EF17 is over, everyone has more or less recovered and restored normal brain functionality (as far as possible, that is), and I finally have a chance to do something that has to be done before anything else: I want to say "thank you" to all my team members, old and new ones alike!

( http://www.thalian.de/downloads/ef17_fursuit_phototeam_small.jpg )

The team photo shows (left to right, top to bottom): Akeela, Draugvorn, Thalian, Kovu, Jyanon, Dragontiger, Dragony and Pegasus.

Special credits go to the artist who helped making the photo set so awesome: This year's backdrop was once again created by Blue_Panther!

Also I want to thank two people who are not on this photo: These are Lyserc and Jose, who broke down a large part of the photo set and packed everything up for us, while the rest of us was watching the pawpetshow. This helped a LOT to survive the whole thing!

The photoshooting was a great success again, and without this team, it wouldn't even have been possible.

YOU GUYS ROCK!

See you all next year ;)

o'wolf

Hehe, nice silly photo... But you might want to enable direct linking to it, I had to fetch the URL from the page source... ;)
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

Thalian

Quote from: o'wolf on 30.08.2011, 20:48:27
Hehe, nice silly photo... But you might want to enable direct linking to it, I had to fetch the URL from the page source... ;)
Link added, thanks :)

Dragony

Yay! We all look so ...  ::)

Me likes <3
"State your name, rank and intention!" - "The Doctor, Doctor,... fun..."

Pegasus

lol XD

soooo crazy :D me likes, too :D