Started by gwyndolium, 06.07.2011, 23:50:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Quincy the Raccoon

Quote from: Quiran Pup on 17.01.2012, 12:48:20
colored marshmallows give color
Looks like they are RADIO ACTIVE or something...  :D
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

QuiranLycaon

no one has been killed (yet) by them, but they effective for gluing furs together

Pinky

So... any further planning on this one?  :)
And so I say the things I say
And do the things I do
And if you do not like it, then
To hell, my dear, with you

Quincy the Raccoon

I'd like to bring a batch of stroopwafels who is interested...  #p

Shiro

There is a Danish company who makes banana flavored marshmallows covered in chocolate. Are these sold in other countries in Europe?
If not I will bring some.

Ohh and I have a strong love for chocolate combined with licorice, which I could also bring. marabou have just released a limit edition version with this.

Sinea

Quote from: SunWolf on 08.02.2012, 12:00:05
I'd like to bring a batch of stroopwafels who is interested...  #p
nomnomnom  :P

A. Rakiri

Om nom nom nom nom :3

I can't wait to taste all the stuff you guys are gonna bring! :D

Shiro

I will also bring samples of Anthon Berg marzipan bread.
Which is know for its high quality  :)

Ralesk

I was eyeing some Old Amsterdam in the Tesco a few days ago.  Didn't end up buying any (it's crazy expensive here, somewhere around 9000 HUF per kg), but ended up bumping into something similar, called Old Dutch Master (which is only about 6000 per kg).

Thanks for introducing me to OA last year :)
German phone number: +49 176 3961 9927
Telegram: @ralesk Twitter: @ralesk82 Skype: ralesk

Bostitch

Quote from: Ralesk on 16.02.2012, 09:22:36
I was eyeing some Old Amsterdam in the Tesco a few days ago.  Didn't end up buying any (it's crazy expensive here, somewhere around 9000 HUF per kg), but ended up bumping into something similar, called Old Dutch Master (which is only about 6000 per kg).
If it's any consolation, even in it's country of origin it's one of the most expensive brands of Gouda cheeses. ;)

Ralesk

Quote from: Bostitch on 17.02.2012, 11:44:16
Quote from: Ralesk on 16.02.2012, 09:22:36
If it's any consolation, even in it's country of origin it's one of the most expensive brands of Gouda cheeses. ;)

Well deservedly so :3  I love it so much!
German phone number: +49 176 3961 9927
Telegram: @ralesk Twitter: @ralesk82 Skype: ralesk

Vustex

Oh, this sounds interesting. Not sure exactly what's uniquely swedish, foreigners are always best at determining what your culture is. I'll think of something.

Ziggy_wolf

I had nothing to do with either the three little pigs or little red riding hood. Honestly I`m a nice guy, who just happens to love pork, and hooded women. It was all a misunderstanding, I swear!

Quincy the Raccoon

Quote from: Vustex on 25.05.2012, 00:34:28
Oh, this sounds interesting. Not sure exactly what's uniquely swedish, foreigners are always best at determining what your culture is. I'll think of something.
Surprise me, I know you will!  #p

Stripe Kazama

Quote from: Vustex on 25.05.2012, 00:34:28

Surströmming of course :D!
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.