Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

New furry survey online

Started by Dhary Montecore, 19.06.2009, 04:24:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhary Montecore

Hey folks!

Klisoura has published a new and refined furry-survey. A great project in my opinion but It lives from your participations. So, if you like surveys and if you're up to some self-reflection go ahead and click below. :)

http://www.klisoura.com/furrypoll.php

Terril

The world is a big and dangerous place.
We'd better stick together.

gwyndolium

Same here, though it's a shame most stuff is based upon american stuff. Especially politically and schoolbased.
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Terril

Yeah well, i guess theres so many different school systems that it would be hard to incorperate all of them.

Whitefang

I've just completed the survey.
Thank you for letting us know about it, Dhary Montecore.

K9Primate

That was an interesting survey, also interesting to see the results so far.
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

Cheetah

It's interesting. It tells you a lot about what kind of people like to take part in surveys :) Without proper weighting, it won't tell you much about the furry fandom, though.
yours,

Cheetah

Dhary Montecore

Quote from: Cheetah on 22.06.2009, 19:40:43
It's interesting. It tells you a lot about what kind of people like to take part in surveys :) Without proper weighting, it won't tell you much about the furry fandom, though.

Agreed. Looking through the pre-results I couldn't identify with it and I didn't find the opinions of my circle of friends either. Somehow statistics always seem to differ from the own reality. That's why I like to see such results. Besides, taking such a survey forces oneself to at least some kind of self-reflection. In my opinion surveys can be fun if you don't take the results for granted common opinion. :)

Cheetah

Quote from: Dhary Montecore on 23.06.2009, 00:06:39
Agreed. Looking through the pre-results I couldn't identify with it and I didn't find the opinions of my circle of friends either.

Just look at the age distribution. The largest age group is the one between 15 and 19 years. That's not even our GENERATION any more :)
yours,

Cheetah

gwyndolium

Funny thing is that the age will shift and keep getting older (majority) because it's the same crowd doing the test every time.

Zefiro

Quote from: gwyndolium on 23.06.2009, 11:35:47
Funny thing is that the age will shift and keep getting older (majority) because it's the same crowd doing the test every time.
So last year the peak was at the 14 to 18 years old?

*purrrrr*

gwyndolium

You can check it yourself on the page I assume..

Fray

I couldn't finish the survey, I'm stumped with the 4th question. The fact that it just lets you choose between "Homosexual" and "Heterosexual" and not even having an option for "other" kinda destroys the whole question.

Terril

Completely heterosexual
Mostly heterosexual
Bisexual leaning heterosexual
Bisexual
Bisexual leaning homosexual
Mostly homosexual
Completely homosexual

whats missing?

Dhary Montecore