News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

A little EF silliness to celebrate nothing in particular

Started by ANTIcarrot, 20.01.2007, 14:10:44

Previous topic - Next topic

ANTIcarrot

In Eurofurence Heaven, the cooks are French, the artists Dutch, the mad auction bidders British, the comedians American, the equipment Taiwanese and it's all organised by the Germans. In Eurofurence Hell the cooks are American, the artists French, the mad auction bidders Dutch, the comedians German, the equipment Czech, and it's all organised by the British.

Lokosicek

Great joke!  ;D ;D ;D

I laughed for a minute or two...  8)

PS: Im Czech - avesome-ly great point with the equipment... made me spray my monitor with tea I was drinking at the time  ;D Though the EF 13 will be my first big con, I have heard, what it was like at EF9.  8)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

SouthPaw

Quote from: ANTIcarrot on 20.01.2007, 14:10:44
In Eurofurence Heaven, the cooks are French, the artists Dutch, the mad auction bidders British, the comedians American, the equipment Taiwanese and it's all organised by the Germans. In Eurofurence Hell the cooks are American, the artists French, the mad auction bidders Dutch, the comedians German, the equipment Czech, and it's all organised by the British.

If EF13 was being organised by UK furs, you'd be waiting 'til about 2015 for it...and that's being optimistic ;)

Cheers,

Southie
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

Schneelocke

*chuckles*

K9Primate

Hey thanks for the chuckle, luckily we can count on the British to be a bit silly. :D
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

Jynarco

Quote from: SouthPaw on 21.01.2007, 01:55:40

If EF13 was being organised by UK furs, you'd be waiting 'til about 2015 for it...and that's being optimistic ;)

Cheers,

Southie

XD

Nekotorisha

i would like english comedians though o.O
I slice pizza like no other

etherkye

hey, not all british are bad at planning.  I get things out on time (mostly)

KennoFox

We british are useless. At furmeets it tkaes us 3 hours to move from the meeting spot just to decided if we should go somewhere

Recherei

Quote from: K9Primate on 21.01.2007, 15:08:20
Hey thanks for the chuckle, luckily we can count on the British to be a bit silly. :D

So where's the Furry Minister of Silly Walks?

Wardy

Sadly in Britain you are no longer allowed to do silly walks in case someone with a dodgy leg is offended. 

Wardy

Recherei

Quote from: Recherei on 06.02.2007, 15:42:11
Quote from: K9Primate on 21.01.2007, 15:08:20

So where's the Furry Minister of Silly Walks?

Quote from: Wardy on 06.02.2007, 18:57:57
Sadly in Britain you are no longer allowed to do silly walks in case someone with a dodgy leg is offended. 

Wardy

BANG !

Well, there goes my trip to the British Isles.

Rech

Tallyhawk

In Eurofurence Hell the cooks are American...
Hay!  What's wrong with American cooks?  We can deep fry just about anything! ;D

Tungro

--
Head of Registration for ConFuzzled
(though my opinions are my own!)