News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Looking for a Husky Tail

Started by LtColPUP, 22.01.2009, 17:36:30

Previous topic - Next topic

LtColPUP

Does anyone know were i can get a husky tail? I have been looking and they are like $80. I don't want to spend that much for one.

Sniff

That is kinda the price for a tail, you will probably not get it much cheaper.
Ich ziehe durch die dunkle Stadt, nur der Schatten ist mein begleiter!

Fawks Beaumont

Furbid (www.furbid.ws) and Furbuy (www.furbuy.com) are the best places to look for a tail for a cheaper price.  The items are there are either pre-owned or already built and being sold from the makers.  Either way, you can probably find a tail for around $40, you just might have to keep looking.

Stripe Kazama

Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

bastian

Quote from: Stripe.K on 23.01.2009, 17:09:06
try www.beastcub.com

Yeah, she made my fursuit, she's good with tails, but I had 4 professionals examine the suit itself. the outside is well done, but I've been told the infrastructure that holds the head together is not done well. I will have to spend an additional $100 to have the head reinforced properly. Just a little FYI.

Sniff

Quote from: Bastian on 23.01.2009, 20:45:15
Quote from: Stripe.K on 23.01.2009, 17:09:06
try www.beastcub.com

Yeah, she made my fursuit, she's good with tails, but I had 4 professionals examine the suit itself. the outside is well done, but I've been told the infrastructure that holds the head together is not done well. I will have to spend an additional $100 to have the head reinforced properly. Just a little FYI.

She did my tail too. I will have to have it reinforced also. (the loop is not gonna hold well)
Ich ziehe durch die dunkle Stadt, nur der Schatten ist mein begleiter!