Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Introduction: Sniff

Started by Sniff, 11.10.2008, 14:58:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Sniff

Hi!

I am 26 years old. I am not new to Furry world an i know what it's all about. I registered to get more information about EF, cause i would like to come next year. I don't have a fursuit yet, but that may change.
I guess i could come without a fursuit too right? If i don't get one till next year. But i have two leashes and the most of furry stuff i can get.  Oh yeah i am a Wolf and i live near to Austria. (so i know German too) Did i forget anything? Just ask and i will tell you. I don't bite! ;)
Ich ziehe durch die dunkle Stadt, nur der Schatten ist mein begleiter!

K9Primate

Hiya Sniff,

Welcome to the bunch, it is always nice to see some new people here.
Actually many furrys who come to EF don't have a fursuit (me being one of them), it's not as if that's mandatory or something.
Otherwise they would call it a fursuit convention, instead of a furry convention *grin*.
Now don't get me wrong, I love them cuddly critters, ;) just wanted to point out the small misconception.

Hooowl,
K9P.
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

Sniff

Hii! Thanks for your reply! Nice to be around here. Yay! Jumps in the air! Yeah, that is cool! ! Yeah will see about how to get to EF and all the stuff. And if i can come around. :)

Howwlz back. :)

bastian

Quote from: Sniff on 11.10.2008, 14:58:08
Hi!

I am 26 years old. I am not new to Furry world an i know what it's all about. I registered to get more information about EF, cause i would like to come next year. I don't have a fursuit yet, but that may change.
I guess i could come without a fursuit too right? If i don't get one till next year. But i have two leashes and the most of furry stuff i can get.  Oh yeah i am a Wolf and i live near to Austria. (so i know German too) Did i forget anything? Just ask and i will tell you. I don't bite! ;)

Hi Again!

I hope you are able to attend and get a fursuit! I am making my duct-tape dummy this weekend and have a fursuiter looking over my proposal and should get an agreement shortly. I think I will have to wait until late December or early January before she can actually make it.

I have 514.000 kilometers (320,000 miles) with a partner airline of Lufthansa here in the States and am trying to see if my work schedule will allow me to attend EF as well. The benefits of having a job that makes you travel 80% of the time. Right now I'm concerned about how to get the fursuit to Frankfurt safely. I will have fly thru New York to get to Frankfurt and that is where it could be a problem. I figure I can pack the body and tail in carry-on, but the head and feet, forget it.

Sniff

Hi!

Would be nice if i get a fursuit, yes but currently there are not much fursuiters or even furries here, so i hope i make it to the EF. I hope she will do a good job and maybe you can send me some pics.

Maybe if you call the airport, they will allow it. I don't know how it is with plains and fursuits but many come from the UK and i guess some fly over too and bring their fursuits. (Maybe someone from the UK could tell how the airport regulations are) And well you can still come without a fursuit if you make it.

I might come too, but still not 100% certain and will tell you later, if i got all things clear. ;)

bastian

Quote from: Sniff on 20.10.2008, 21:18:09
Hi!

Would be nice if i get a fursuit, yes but currently there are not much fursuiters or even furries here, so i hope i make it to the EF. I hope she will do a good job and maybe you can send me some pics.

Maybe if you call the airport, they will allow it. I don't know how it is with plains and fursuits but many come from the UK and i guess some fly over too and bring their fursuits. (Maybe someone from the UK could tell how the airport regulations are) And well you can still come without a fursuit if you make it.

I might come too, but still not 100% certain and will tell you later, if i got all things clear. ;)

Sounds good, I will look into that. If I get the suit and get permission to go on vacation, I am definately going to bring him. I wouldn't want to miss out on any of the fun and if I'm going half way around the world, I want it to count! :)

I am in the same position and will keep you posted as well!

Purrrr,
B

Sniff

If you make it it will surely count, that is quite a distance, but well luckily we have planes to shorten it. I hope you get it settled and well maybe we meet on the EF. I don't want to miss the fun either, i just hope i
make it.

bastian

Quote from: Sniff on 20.10.2008, 22:09:06
If you make it it will surely count, that is quite a distance, but well luckily we have planes to shorten it. I hope you get it settled and well maybe we meet on the EF. I don't want to miss the fun either, i just hope i
make it.

Hey Sniff,

How ya been? My fursuit is now under construction. I though you might want to see the fursuiters livejournal update. Also, please let me know if you have any feedback that I can pass along to her! Thanks!

Can't wait to meet in August!

http://community.livejournal.com/fursuit/2844005.html?view=32474213

Regards,
B

Sniff

That looks very nice Bastian! Yeah i am already saving up for August!

Very nice tiger, you have there. 

Super Swede

Hello there Sniff!

May this humble stallion welcome you to this little community :-)
May the horse be with you!

Sniff

Quote from: Super Swede on 26.11.2008, 23:38:26
Hello there Sniff!

May this humble stallion welcome you to this little community :-)

Thank you! I am happy to be here. :)