News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Will the EF hotel accept the American credit cards or not?

Started by BradHound, 19.08.2008, 13:33:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokosicek

Quote from: CodeCat on 20.08.2008, 21:59:27
Zefiro, don't forget Cheetahs can run really fast. :P

But only for a short interval (I believe 40 seconds or so). But this cheetah has hidden back-up generators somewhere in his body :)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Suran

Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)

Hyper

What are these "Credit Cards" you Americans always talk about? Is it like Chip or Pin or Cash?

You crazy Americans... I bet someday you invent something like a promissory note. Where you fill out all your info and the amount on a standard piece of paper, which merchants then send to your bank to receive actual cash! THAT WOULD BE CRAZY! Nah not even in the USA would they do that ;P
Hyper - "The One, The Only, The Original since 1979"

.-'''''-.
            .'         `.
           :             :
          :               :
          :      _/|      :
           :   =/_/      :
            `._/ |     .'
         (   /  ,|...-'
          \_/^\/||__

Barney

Quote from: Hyper on 22.08.2008, 15:44:11
What are these "Credit Cards" you Americans always talk about? Is it like Chip or Pin or Cash?

You crazy Americans... I bet someday you invent something like a promissory note. Where you fill out all your info and the amount on a standard piece of paper, which merchants then send to your bank to receive actual cash! THAT WOULD BE CRAZY! Nah not even in the USA would they do that ;P

I don't think that will ever happen.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Suran

You mean like a cheque (or rather check, as it's for americans)?
Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)

Hyper

Quote from: Suran on 22.08.2008, 16:14:40

You mean like a cheque (or rather check, as it's for americans)?

*Winks*
Hyper - "The One, The Only, The Original since 1979"

.-'''''-.
            .'         `.
           :             :
          :               :
          :      _/|      :
           :   =/_/      :
            `._/ |     .'
         (   /  ,|...-'
          \_/^\/||__

Zefiro

nah, can't be. In this case you'd need to actually HAVE money. Which a credit card the advantage is that you don't need any money at all to 'Think Big'...

*purrrr*