News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

this is going to be my 1st ef and im a little sacred

Started by little one, 02.01.2007, 08:17:18

Previous topic - Next topic

little one

hi furrys this year ef is going to be my 1st and im really sacred i sould be getting my furry suit soon

Schneelocke

Don't be scared - furries (well, most...) don't bite, at least unless you ask nicely. ;)

little one

hehe ok =3 im really looking forwed to it wat was it like on your 1st time

Schneelocke

My first time? An interesting experience. :) I admittedly felt rather lost, not knowing anyone and not knowing what to expect and how to behave and everything, but it was still fun.

But of course, that was a long time ago, and I think the con is more "accessible" to new people today, so to speak.

little one

:-[ im still a bit sacred im a bit shy and i wont know wat to do

Frost T Wolf

Don't worry Little One, EF 13 is going to be a lot of furries first con... mine included.

I'm nervous no doubt but I also know it's going to be a great event!

little one

hehehe yay im going to have to think of stuff to do

Schneelocke

Quote from: little one on 03.01.2007, 21:52:04

Oh, don't be scared. :) There's always a ton of workshops, SIGs and other events going on, so you'll have lots of fun stuff to do - you won't be bored. ^_^

Do you know anyone who'll be there, BTW? If yes, I can imagine that that'd be a great help; I know it can be rather daunting when you don't know anyone and are too shy to talk to others. But with a friend, everything's much easier. :)

Okami

And it's mostly someone there that is outgoing and coming towards you. And on the other hand most people become different when being in a costume. As for me I like acting when I'm in a costum but not if I'm not.
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

little one

Quote from: Schneelocke on 03.01.2007, 23:11:23
Quote from: little one on 03.01.2007, 21:52:04

Oh, don't be scared. :) There's always a ton of workshops, SIGs and other events going on, so you'll have lots of fun stuff to do - you won't be bored. ^_^

Do you know anyone who'll be there, BTW? If yes, I can imagine that that'd be a great help; I know it can be rather daunting when you don't know anyone and are too shy to talk to others. But with a friend, everything's much easier. :)

no my "friends" feel out with me with me told them i was a furry and they dont talk to me anymore and the only furrys i know all live in the us :( so im but im all was trying to make new firends in the uk that i hope are comeing

Schneelocke

Quote from: little one on 03.01.2007, 23:42:39
no my "friends" feel out with me with me told them i was a furry and they dont talk to me anymore and the only furrys i know all live in the us :( so im but im all was trying to make new firends in the uk that i hope are comeing

*noddles* That sucks about your friends. In any case, there's probably going to be a large number of UK furs at the con again, and many of them are very nice people, too. :)

Okami

Quote from: little one on 03.01.2007, 23:42:39no my "friends" feel out with me with me told them i was a furry and they dont talk to me anymore and the only furrys i know all live in the us :( so im but im all was trying to make new firends in the uk that i hope are comeing

Quit stupid. If they had been good friends they should no have done that just because you're a furry. It's a hobby or even a lifestyle but so what? Hiphop is one too. Right?

Arwooo~!

little one

yeah but to them is wrong and evil and they think i like to make out with animals and thing but when i try to tell the they just laugh at me so i give up with them

Schneelocke

Quote from: little one on 04.01.2007, 00:29:45
yeah but to them is wrong and evil and they think i like to make out with animals and thing but when i try to tell the they just laugh at me so i give up with them

Definitely sounds like the kind of people you don't want to have anything to do with, yes.

Okami

Quit sad. But let them think what they want. You know it better and there are many more.

Arwooo~!