Let's do it again this year! TIGER FURSUIT MEETUP AND PHOTO SHOOT!! :D

Started by KyuubiSaoirse, 19.05.2016, 16:14:42

Previous topic - Next topic

KyuubiSaoirse

As the title says; let's do this again! :D

Last year we got to be 7-8 tigers if I remember correctly. Let's see if we can beat the number this year! :D

Right now I'm thinking of having the meet at either 4 or 8 pm Friday, depending on what events there'll be - the time which avoids major events will be chosen. :)

As last year, meeting right around the entrance and then we'll go outside and find a good spot to take photos :D

But this year I will be making proper flyers to put up on the boards! Woot! :D

So... Are you people ready to do this again?! :D And anyone volunteering to take the photos AND make sure to distribute them later in this thread? (link to images or image files directly in here)

Moose

Hey there Saoirse.

I'd happily help with taking pictures. It's my first time at a furry convention and all together I'm new to the fandom.
Thus I'd like to meet some new peeps and I'd like to help where I can. :D
I don't do much in photography but I do have a Canon EOS 600 with a Tamron 18-200mm lens and a tripod I could bring and take a couple pics.

And since I'm in the process of making my own tiger fursona I'd love to see what other tiger fursuits are out there  ;D

zuzu

This year I'm making a new white tiger fursuit. A new character based on JazzBadgers idea: FelixStripes. So if it's possible, I'd like to participiate on the tiger photoshoot :)
Life is a big game... and it's graphic engine is extraordinary :)

KyuubiSaoirse

Quote from: Moose on 19.05.2016, 16:29:10
Hey there Saoirse.

I'd happily help with taking pictures. It's my first time at a furry convention and all together I'm new to the fandom.
Thus I'd like to meet some new peeps and I'd like to help where I can. :D
I don't do much in photography but I do have a Canon EOS 600 with a Tamron 18-200mm lens and a tripod I could bring and take a couple pics.

And since I'm in the process of making my own tiger fursona I'd love to see what other tiger fursuits are out there  ;D

Nice! Especially nice to see another Dane's going to join us tigers hahahah :D

Quote from: zuzu on 20.05.2016, 19:01:22
This year I'm making a new white tiger fursuit. A new character based on JazzBadgers idea: FelixStripes. So if it's possible, I'd like to participiate on the tiger photoshoot :)

Niice! :'D

KyuubiSaoirse

zuzu

Yes :)

The Felix Stripes suit is done :) We finished it last weekend. So if possible I'm in too. :)
Life is a big game... and it's graphic engine is extraordinary :)

KyuubiSaoirse

NICE! :D I'll be making flyers to put up places so people will remember/notice and stuff. Right now I'm thinking about doing it Friday at 4 to 5 pm unless anything major's on the event schedule there.

Ryan

Hey there. If you're interested we already have a photographer set for a tiger photoshoot. Pop into here if you would like to participate!
https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,7169.msg67389.html#msg67389