News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Me and saturday night at the BBF dance.....

Started by Jaypup, 11.09.2007, 12:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaypup

Ok!, I just have to ask aout this as i got a lil drunk  :-[ and don't remember much about it but...Did i make a fool of my self? and who saw a pup in a dog mask and green hat running around the dance floor and the bar area  ::)???

..and PCD is hitting me hard :'( *concrud*

Token

I would love to tell you what impression you made on me if I would remember xD

While dancing I had the feeling I was way too clear in my mind... was feeling akward to jump around with total lack of dancing skill, so I thought maybe just a bit more to drink... a bit more.... a bit more... a bit... and at some point every memory just fades xD

Seriously, I doubt it =3

vegivamp

Couldn't really say - as I was a bit sickish during the entire con, I've missed most of the late activities. Will try to make up in amount of alcohol and enjoyment next year :-)

DarkRacoon

were you the dude who just kept getting greener and greener?

Jaypup

..ummmm don't know but i do know that i had lots of bling *glowsticks* attached to my cool pants, was wearing a black T-shirt that said "WooF" and all so wore my black rubber like dog mask and a green top hat kind of thing....all this i have heard from friends but it is all they are telling me....anyone saw me dancing or at the bar looking like this???

DarkRacoon

I may have seen you! Don't recall you doing anything too extreme though, I beleive you were talking to some one :P

Footpad

QuoteDid i make a fool of my self?

Dude.  A public forum is not the place to ask that question unless you want everybody to know the answer.  ;)
β Lupi

Jaypup

....yes it is ^^ as i know i din't do anything that bad as then im sure some one like Cheea or hotels taff would have told me...or something ;)

njhcerebus01

Jaypup

....green hat AND dog mask ;)...i think i sold my green hat to some one at some point as i don't have it anymore ^^;

Avalanche

Quote from: Jaypup on 13.09.2007, 21:55:01
....green hat AND dog mask ;)...i think i sold my green hat to some one at some point as i don't have it anymore ^^;

That was Xai you sold it too for 20 Euros i think. He was the one getting greener all night and yelling 'GREEEEEEEN' all the time hehe.

Jaypup

hehe i hope he is enjoying the hat as now...im angry that i sold it T.T as it was a true irish hat...well my friend got it from Irish and gave it to me...any'hoo

Barney

Nope, didn't see you... did see the green hat, but totally missed the dog mask... oh well, better luck yext year ;).
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Nekotorisha

dude, seriously. don't you remember anymore. you and i. in that hotel room....ooooh man you were great *grins evily* i took pictures if ya wanna they are all over the net.

no seriously. i might have seen you but since alot of people were rather tipsy you blend in perfectly hahaha.
i haven't seen anything weird other than people in animal suit's walk around. >.> omigod. I'M ONE OF EM
I slice pizza like no other

penpen

lol neko...

hum i don't remember if i had see someone totaly drunk sturday night... don't worry