CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

your first EF????

Started by FWO heltash, 19.09.2006, 13:46:18

Previous topic - Next topic

CodeCat

Quote from: Fauho on 06.04.2007, 11:34:42
Codecat...

????????????
In other words, EF13 will be my first con. ;)
Join #eurofurs on anthrochat.net! Everyone is welcome!

ysegrim

Knightmare

i was hoping to make ef13 my first con ever but due to a recent accident which resulted with me sustaining a severe spinal fracture that is now impossible all thanks to the incompetance of my local wrestling promotion, i still have to keep the brace on for like another 3 months.

hopefully i can make next year, good luck everyone with the con and im sorry i cant make it :'(

Knightmare (FWO co-leader)
You have the F.I.A, me and heltash have the F.W.O (The Furry World Order)

CodeCat

Damn, that sucks, I hope it'll heal soon. And let's hope for next year then! :)
Join #eurofurs on anthrochat.net! Everyone is welcome!

Okami

Quote from: ysegrim on 06.04.2007, 19:42:26
Quote from: BigBlueFox on 06.04.2007, 09:26:18
I'll getcha, eventually. :D

This may take a while:  :)

You do have to much time, don't you?
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

Knightmare

Quote from: CodeCat on 17.04.2007, 12:44:03
Damn, that sucks, I hope it'll heal soon. And let's hope for next year then! :)

tell me about it, i was screaming and the promotions wrestlers wasnt even moving a muscle or doing a dam thing to help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8BapHQ0EXo

this was the move my now former mate did on me and it *beep*ing killed

JonathanO

this is my firsr EF i don't know what to expect  ???

Fauho

Heehee, a lot of things not to be seen by ordenary people I guess?
Truth to be told I don't know myself cause it will be my first too ^^, but I have a slight feeling it will be a lot of fun. Ow and Jonathan, take a look at the forum at francefurs.org, a lot of belgium furs participate with the french and vica versa, went to a furmeet some weeks ago with them, and it was a lot of fun, most of them will be at Eurofurence too. They planning a furmeet at Walibi park somewere in july, check it out ^.-

Cheetah

Quote from: JonathanO on 26.04.2007, 16:28:05
this is my firsr EF i don't know what to expect  ???

Don't worry. It's my 13th EF, and I still don't know what to expect :)
yours,

Cheetah

JonathanO

Quote from: Fauho on 26.04.2007, 16:37:49
Heehee, a lot of things not to be seen by ordenary people I guess?
Truth to be told I don't know myself cause it will be my first too ^^, but I have a slight feeling it will be a lot of fun. Ow and Jonathan, take a look at the forum at francefurs.org, a lot of belgium furs participate with the french and vica versa, went to a furmeet some weeks ago with them, and it was a lot of fun, most of them will be at Eurofurence too. They planning a furmeet at Walibi park somewere in july, check it out ^.-

merde my french is very bad

Knightmare

id be scared whenever i first go to an EF con since the last time i spoke any german was like 4 years ago during my exams in secondary school and the only thing i remember in german is how to count so id like need a translator when i get to germany otherwise il be in really deep doodoo

Tekumseh

Well - you know - official EF language is English and concerning the remainder of Germany: everywhere, where it is really important, you'll find someone speaking English...
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Knightmare

i hope so coz it will be funny someone asking me something when all i can do is count ;D

Nightfox

The convention language is english, everyone from the staff speaks english, also the hotel crew...............so, what is the problem?

somewolf

Quoteso, what is the problem?

i know it but i won't tell!

srcnr