News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

your first EF????

Started by FWO heltash, 19.09.2006, 13:46:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiguren

Lot's of things that need to be taken care of first. But if i'm really lucky, EF 13 will be my first furcon too.

Falli

Hi ^^

the EF 13  .. my first EF !!!

The Location are looking verry nice ... looks like made for rich people ^^ *lol*

Falli

Wardy

Barring any financial disasters (like the one that stopped me going to EF 12) I will be in attendance!

It will be my first convention of any kind but I predict I will spend more time in the pool / gym / bar than anything else. I will be treating this as my first holiday in 8 years!

Wardy

njhcerebus01

ef13 is gonna be my frist con too i seen pictures and video and i heard a friend talking over about it and i ask if i can come and yep am coming (if my evil parents let me)

Falli

.. evil parents ?

How old are you  ?

My Parents are no interested what i´m doing ... they know i´m a good guy ^^ .. sorry i mean a good doggy *gg* ^^

Oddity

EF12 was my first con. I came there not really knowing anyone and I was really nervous, half expecting to just wander around lonely most of the con and not get to talk to anyone... I had managed to find some roommates that I trusted (and they turned out to be a great bunch!), but I arrived before all of them the first day and had no idea who to talk to. Everyone was busy getting settled in or other things, talking to their friends etc. and I just wandered around aimlessly, took pictures of the town and tried to look busy until my roomies arrived...

But then my nice roomies arrived and I got to know them and the evening came and everyfur became more sociable and there were suddenly lots of nice furs to talk to, SIGs were great and yeah ... it turned out fine, just like everyone had told me it would before I went. :)

BlackFerret

HI there,

the EF 13 will be my first EF, too. I already met some Furs und went to a few small Conventions and Meetings, but nothing great like this. I'm very excited!

Mandewo

My first con is the EF13 I think it´s will be a great Event.
I will be Hope there are anybody they can help me to make a plan what I can Make my Fursuit Perfectly.
Sorry my English are be Bad.
Look for the Suit of the EF12 Photos from Lone Wolf there is an Wolf or an Husky with Black fur a the Back.
This Fursuit will be my First suit for the EF13 in the next Year.
I am a Dog I am Happy ^^

njhcerebus01

Quote from: Falli on 23.11.2006, 23:45:12
.. evil parents ?

How old are you  ?

My Parents are no interested what i´m doing ... they know i´m a good guy ^^ .. sorry i mean a good doggy *gg* ^^

it my parents they are over protection and am 20

Twing Twang

Quote from: njhcerebus01 on 27.11.2006, 14:02:41
it my parents they are over protection and am 20

It's important to ALWAYS use protection :) Especially with your parents.

njhcerebus01

Lokosicek

Hi all,

The EF 13 will be my first Furry Con too... well my first TRUE big con, 'cause I will first attend a CeSFuR (small Czech and Slovak furry con) in April 2007. I am looking forward to see you all at the EF. I am making my own fursuit at the moment, white wolf with blue eyes, and I hope I will be able to personally thank miss TaniDaReal for posting her method and photos of "making of Savoy". I would not get very far without it...

Have a great time  ;)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Keesa Stripetail

I hope EF13 will be my first con too. Just after I turn 18 (29th july) it would be a great late birthday present to be able to go there. i also have lots of things to sort out first... first of all i need to finish my fursuit, then i need to arrange a ride, as i probably won't have a licence by then, and i also need to find a con roommate... money should be no issue, providing nothing goes wrong at work.

Avalanche

EF13 will be my first con as well. I'm really looking forward to it cause it'll be a few firsts for me. My first furry con and my first trip to another country since i was a little kid. I'm actually more worried about getting to and from the con than going to the con itself :P hopefully i can sort out a room share and travel with other furs from the UK as travelling alone dont sound too appealing :-[. And hopefully i'll have a fursuit by then as well ;D

Lokosicek

I am beginning to wonder, how many furries will bring fursuits with them :) more the better...
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...