News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Re: Room/pool party

Started by KennoFox, 20.03.2007, 15:32:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekumseh

somewolf: do you take in a little kitty to your astrophysics club or is it just open for canines/vulpines?
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Cheetah

Everyone, please: Threads have a "subject". If you want to start a conversation about something that is a DIFFERENT subject, please start a new thread. And if that new subject is not related to eurofurence, please don't post it in the Eurofurence section, but in the Off Topic section. I'm getting a bit tired of splitting threads every day. This is supposed to me a mostly informational forum, and you guys are currently giving the moderator a pretty hard time of keeping things readable :)
yours,

Cheetah

Fawks Beaumont

Well, music at campfires is always nice...  However, usually the music gets turned up, talking gets louder, more furs arrive, music gets turned up, etc etc.  So, it really is a matter of pleasing everyone.  Headphones around the neck is always a good solution. :P

Barney

Aargh, what's wrong with some peace and quiet around a campfire? If I find a fur that likes to cuddle with me I don't want to be blown away by some heavy decibells, if you know what I mean.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Nightfox

There will be no amplified musik at the fireplace...........
If someone brings his guitar thats fine.

Barney

Thank the heavens for that. Oh, and you offcourse.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Num8

campfire is more like a chilling place :)

sme games are also cool.

and as I often noticed, there often two groups off people around the fire quite separated, loud and chilling, and by this way things goes along nicely. and tht's the coolness of it :)

Somewolf: I'll be there for astrophysics :) :)

somewolf

QuoteSomewolf: I'll be there for astrophysics

first lesson: be nice to aliens and write their name correct   .. 's'  not capital 'S'

ontopic:
the fire usualy is the best place if you like nice conversations late at night
i'd see everyfur out there to join in and not be shy if a topic get's interessting *G*
...wild parties should be somewhere else though :-)

just
somewolf