News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Guest of Honour Suggestions

Started by Stripe Kazama, 08.09.2008, 00:37:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Stripe Kazama

One of my suggestions is SonicBlu. He's like famous for making furry music.
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

Nocturne

Stripe Kazama

Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

Nocturne

Furvan

What about the puppeteer Dave Barclay ?

http://www.davebarclay.com/

I meet him on FC 2008, and recognice that he is one of puppeteer heros
behind of some of my most loved fantasy movies ^^

Furvan
Officer Meow!
King of the unfinished
Lord of Animatronic =^.^=

Fairlight

I am in favour of puppeteers ^.^ Last not least because next year will be the 10th anniversary of the LSD Pawpet Show at EF!

Mew!
Fairlight!

Thygrrr

Quote from: Fairlight on 08.09.2008, 13:09:10
10th anniversary of the LSD Pawpet Show at EF!

Hooooly shite, I'm actually scared now. What will you guys do to the audience this time?
Thygrrr Darkfurre

Fairlight

To say it as Poke would:

"I have no fucking clue!!!!" *wail*

Dhary Montecore

Okay. Thats it! I'm going to take a big pack of tissues with me next year >.<

Barney

A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Jaryic

Quote from: Barney on 08.09.2008, 17:30:23
Why not Taurin Fox?

It's easy to get tons of people that are already wellknown and working inside the fandom.
But the more interesting people we try to find and get are people that are more on the outskirts of the fandom or contribute to the fandom without this being their main focus.
Like Tim Albee who is (at least at EF 10) mainly an independent film maker and senior animator with the goal to leave a mark in the film industry, not making nice furry movies for the fandom. Or Lance who is a working pro for SFX Makup in the film industry - and using this knowledge to make furry costumes.

So someone like Dave Barclay or Karen Prell (both Pupeteeres with the Jim Hendson Crew) would be definately more interesting than Taurin Fox. ;)

-Jar

Only those that can see which is invisible can do the impossible.

CodeCat

You could always start looking into webcomic artists. There are a few (Bill Holbrook, D.C. Simpson, etc.) that are very well known and have really made a mark on the fandom.
Join #eurofurs on anthrochat.net! Everyone is welcome!

Yeno

Quote from: CodeCat on 09.09.2008, 16:36:00
You could always start looking into webcomic artists. There are a few (Bill Holbrook, D.C. Simpson, etc.) that are very well known and have really made a mark on the fandom.

Scott Ramsoomair. x3

ANTIcarrot

Quote from: Jaryic on 09.09.2008, 15:39:40
But the more interesting people we try to find and get are people that are more on the outskirts of the fandom or contribute to the fandom without this being their main focus.

Greg Howell? Writes scifi that features furries without treating them as his sole audience.

Onkel Kage