News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Obtaining a fullsuit in time for EF14

Started by Dusk the Husky, 22.09.2007, 21:54:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusk the Husky

Hey guys! I am appealing to all fursuit lovers out there! I am desperately in need of a full suit of my husky character, Dusk, but I don't know of anywhere that does good quality toony suits in my price range. Can anyone suggest a few sites? UK based if possible, but whatever you guys can suggest would be great!

Thanks for your help!

Yours doggily and waggily,

Dusk the husky

Hyper Tiger

First things first, how much are you looking to spend?

BigBlueFox

I can recommend folks like Arend Studios or Mixed Candy. They roughly charge $1700 for a full suit even though prices may vary depending on complexity of the character design. These aren't UK based, but it's absolutely no problem.
Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media

Dusk the Husky

Price range preferably is up to about £500, payable in installments if possible. Maybe more if I really like the look of what I've seen on the suit maker's website.

Fawks Beaumont

Try Joecifur, he is US-based, but his price ranges from $800-$1000 for a fullsuit.  Just google search for B3 Productions.  Just a fair warning, it may be a long time before you receive your suit, but he will do a great job.

Dusk the Husky

Cookie

Latinvixen is booked until mid 2009...

And Arend studio.. i mailed them several times and they never replied to any of my emails...
But you may try :)
"He's nice your uh ... uh.. squirrel?" said a guy talking about my ... ferret !

Zid

I placed a comision from Lacy Barnett (www.fursuiting.com)

Its due now in February/March 08 and shes still accepting comisions for those months and onward