News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

New to EF

Started by Lazer_Hyena, 20.09.2017, 17:15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazer_Hyena

Hello everyone. I am going to be immigrating to Germany some time next year and I will be attending EF for the first time. I will be working on my German but was curious how English friendly EF actually is, especially for a prospective vendor. I'd also love to meet other furs in Germany who are English friendly or won't mind my starter skills in German.

Zefiro

Eurofurence is an international convention and the official convention language is English.
You will have no trouble using English anywhere in the convention.

I also expect little trouble when dealing with the hotel or wandering into the city outside, as Berlin is the German capital and thus used to international visitors.

*purrrr*

Lazer_Hyena

Quote from: Zefiro on 20.09.2017, 18:24:09
Eurofurence is an international convention and the official convention language is English.
You will have no trouble using English anywhere in the convention.

I also expect little trouble when dealing with the hotel or wandering into the city outside, as Berlin is the German capital and thus used to international visitors.

*purrrr*

Thank you very much for providing that information. I just want to make sure I am able to integrate as much as possible into the EU furry scene!