CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Official EF13 Video - Trailer

Started by Cheetah, 31.10.2007, 13:55:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetah

yours,

Cheetah

TheSonicGod

Ah, what a truly epic movie! I give a big round of applause (or, ap-paws?) to BBF for that one. Very nicely done. :)

Kagé vs. 2... XD I would just die laughing if I saw that, I swear.

Okami

"There is not enough ass in the whole of the United States to equaly amount the the ass that this convention kicks."

So true.
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

CodeCat

Coming soon? Bit late, isn't it? :P

Oh and can someone tell me what that music is that you hear when the pawpet show is mentioned, and you see Monty the tiger in the cage? I remember it was played during the show itself as well and I really liked it...
Join #eurofurs on anthrochat.net! Everyone is welcome!

Tillikum

Quote from: CodeCat on 01.11.2007, 18:55:42
Coming soon? Bit late, isn't it? :P

Oh and can someone tell me what that music is that you hear when the pawpet show is mentioned, and you see Monty the tiger in the cage? I remember it was played during the show itself as well and I really liked it...

Globus - Diem Ex Dei

Blackie Leone

Cool, EF13 Video-Trailer ... I wonder where the video to EF12 is rotting. =^_^=
FFLs6as A- C++ D H+++ M- P++ R++ T+++ W- Z- Sm++ RLCT a+ c++$ n d++ e++ f+++ h++ i+ j p- sm++

Eustache

It's weird that there's no mention whatsoever of the art show and drawing activities in the trailer! Only the fursuits and festive events

BradHound

When will the official EF 13 DVD come?  :)

Just curious. That's all.  :)

Okami

Just as the trailer said. 2008/2009 or later.

Arwooo~!

Kixt

It would be better if they could get EF13 out a bit BEFORE Ef14..Instead of creating a new video while making the other...<.<

Okami

That's what they are aktually doing right now. There ist EF 11 and 12 still waiting.

Arwooo~!