News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Gamepopper's First Time at EF

Started by gamepopper, 28.02.2016, 13:02:26

Previous topic - Next topic

gamepopper

Hey everyone, my name is Tim, currently living in Lichfield in the UK, but online most people know me as gamepopper. My fursona is simply called D, he's a lynx whose also a masked and caped vigilante (superhero) who likes to swordfight, as well as high fives and hugs to nice people, I have a fursuit created by the ever-talented MadeByMercury that I have owned for almost four years now.

Outside of the furry fandom, I'm a 22 years old, graduated from University last year and currently work as a Junior Programmer for a games studio, and I also make games in my spare time under my username. I also have a keen interest in animated films (Disney, Pixar, Studio Ghibli, Cartoon Saloon, Dreamworks ect) and like to travel every now and then.

I have been going to Confuzzled since 2011, however I've never been to another furry convention before (let alone any convention outside of the UK :o) so this is kind of a big thing for me that I hope will go well.

Thanks for reading, furries are awesome! *hugs*

Gamepopper

Wotan

Welcome! You will have a very good time at EF!!! :D
Born to be wild!!!!

Jorinda

Quote from: gamepopper on 28.02.2016, 13:02:26
Outside of the furry fandom, I'm a 22 years old, graduated from University last year and currently work as a Junior Programmer for a games studio, and I also make games in my spare time under my username. I also have a keen interest in animated films (Disney, Pixar, Studio Ghibli, Cartoon Saloon, Dreamworks ect) and like to travel every now and then.

Sounds interesting. I know we have several game developers in our community.

Lutra

Nice suit. You will love Eurofurence ;)