News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Chair for Pekingin-ankka

Started by Kisu, 02.09.2007, 15:16:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Kisu

Mew, friends noted me that Pekingin-ankka's name wasn't on the dealers den table picture. We booked the table same time and it was confirmed by Eisbaer. We'll probably fit behind same table but does she get chair too? ^ö.ö^

Sorry about posting new topic, the other one was locked.

-Kisu
The name 'leopard' may derive from an old notion that leopards were the result of crosses between lions (leo) and panthers (pard).

o'wolf

Quote from: Kisu on 02.09.2007, 15:16:59
We'll probably fit behind same table but does she get chair too? ^ö.ö^

We should have plenty of chairs.
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

Inuki

good XD I need a chair for my friends too x3;; since I not have a full table now I need at leats make them not sit on the ground x3;;;;

Eisbaer

Quote from: Kisu on 02.09.2007, 15:16:59
Mew, friends noted me that Pekingin-ankka's name wasn't on the dealers den table picture. We booked the table same time and it was confirmed by Eisbaer. We'll probably fit behind same table but does she get chair too? ^ö.ö^

Sorry about posting new topic, the other one was locked.

-Kisu

I wrote your name behind the table because you've book it. I know that you share the table with Pekingin-ankka.
And yes, we have enough chairs.

Kisu

Quote from: Eisbaer on 02.09.2007, 16:46:01

I wrote your name behind the table because you've book it. I know that you share the table with Pekingin-ankka.
And yes, we have enough chairs.

Okies ^n_n^
The name 'leopard' may derive from an old notion that leopards were the result of crosses between lions (leo) and panthers (pard).