Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Room Reservation EF 21 Estrel

Started by Twillight, 12.01.2015, 16:45:29

Previous topic - Next topic

PopsyUnicorn

Quote from: Cheetah on 16.03.2015, 15:54:39
Quote from: Leophan on 16.03.2015, 15:30:18
So, if I want to cancel my room and join a friends, all I need to do is cancel my room and then show up with him and fix everything at check inn?

If your friend has a double room and isn't sharing with anybody yet, yes. Although it would be safer to also put your name on your friend's room in advance so both of you can check in, no mater who arrives first.

If my roommate hasn't been connected to my room reservation, do I just send an e-mail to Estrel, notifying them that *person's name here* will be part of the room residents throughout the con?
Danish furry artists, fursuiter & fursuit maker.
Hello. c:

Loewi

Quote from: PopsyUnicorn on 19.03.2015, 11:53:29
Quote from: Cheetah on 16.03.2015, 15:54:39
Quote from: Leophan on 16.03.2015, 15:30:18
So, if I want to cancel my room and join a friends, all I need to do is cancel my room and then show up with him and fix everything at check inn?

If your friend has a double room and isn't sharing with anybody yet, yes. Although it would be safer to also put your name on your friend's room in advance so both of you can check in, no mater who arrives first.

If my roommate hasn't been connected to my room reservation, do I just send an e-mail to Estrel, notifying them that *person's name here* will be part of the room residents throughout the con?

yes, that should work.

Jorinda

Quote from: PopsyUnicorn on 19.03.2015, 11:53:29
I did that, and they just added him.

PopsyUnicorn

Great! Thanks, Loewi & Jorinda.
Danish furry artists, fursuiter & fursuit maker.
Hello. c: