News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Transformation furs

Started by Danwolf, 03.01.2015, 13:18:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

You can find me strolling around but this time I hope to visit the food exchange too :)

Skyhawk

I'd like to hop on the train. My badge shows a wolf with a captain's uniform, labelled "Skyhawk". FA or DA is skyhawk08r.

Danwolf

Thanks for the entries guys :D EF begins tomorrow,I wish everyone a good time ! Don't forget to poke the green wolf if you see him,he's not biting :3

Lea

There will be a TF gathering on Thursday in room Straßbourg from 6pm to 7:30pm !
Spread the word :)

Lutra

Wuschel

So how was it? :O I would have absolutely loved to join you guys but I just couldn't. The meeting was right between the really awesome cosmik and rhubarb show and actually eating something for the first time that day except for a candybar and a brezel. :<

I still have yet to give danwolf a hug though. ;3

Danwolf

Haha beleive me I haven't eaten anything except breakfast that day,just after Uncle Kage's story hour xD
Well better time next year,I'll be sure to arrange an another one.
Also thanks >w< I'ts flattering how many people pointed at me from the crowd,they were very kind with me,It was fun ^^

Token

We should reboot that for 2016! :3

Lea

Quote from: Token on 07.01.2016, 15:09:58

We will! I will organize a time slot earlier this year so it will be possible to have it in the conbook and people have a chance to plan accordingly :)

Cheetah

yours,

Cheetah

Danwolf

My god Liam,that would be awesome :D Thanks a lot for preparing the place last year !

Also I am willing to do art for the event (like a smaller poster to the lobby),or even buttons for the partipicating furs,which will be given to them after the introducing. About the buttons idea...uh. Would need help with the main picture,soo It would be a shared idea,not just mine and everyone would like it. Also the second,bigger problem is,I can do the picture,can also print it,but I don't have a machine which can create those things. I think I can buy blank buttons from Ebay,but I can't push them together into the finished product.

Anyway,that was just an idea to make the event a bit more colorful :3 I'm just trying to help a bit,I would need your opinions about this

Danwolf

Quote from: Cheetah on 07.01.2016, 22:38:13

Erm :D  What is thag thingie ?
Pleasure island machine .o.
Humans go in and donkeys come out on the end

Shinji170981

It's an industrial transformer for a power relay station. :)

KyuubiSaoirse

Quote from: Liam on 07.01.2016, 20:23:07
Quote from: Token on 07.01.2016, 15:09:58

We will! I will organize a time slot earlier this year so it will be possible to have it in the conbook and people have a chance to plan accordingly :)

I'm sooo looking forward to this! :D I'd have loved to go at EF21, but sadly I only saw the notice about the rather sudden time change just as I walked out of a 'lecture' on how to draw cute animals/fursonas digitally, so I was there instead. :/  But nice to know it'll be up earlier this time so I can attend it! :D BTW if any of you wanna see my TF art and stories (mostly stories), you can check out my FA, SharinganNoKakashi ^w^ I recently started doing commissions! (Sorry for shameless self-promotion. XD)

Lea

Quote from: Danwolf on 09.01.2016, 14:04:06
My god Liam,that would be awesome :D Thanks a lot for preparing the place last year !

Also I am willing to do art for the event (like a smaller poster to the lobby),or even buttons for the partipicating furs,which will be given to them after the introducing. About the buttons idea...uh. Would need help with the main picture,soo It would be a shared idea,not just mine and everyone would like it. Also the second,bigger problem is,I can do the picture,can also print it,but I don't have a machine which can create those things. I think I can buy blank buttons from Ebay,but I can't push them together into the finished product.

Anyway,that was just an idea to make the event a bit more colorful :3 I'm just trying to help a bit,I would need your opinions about this

It would be very cool ff you could create a poster for an additional announcement :)
About the buttons - if we get a picture to put on them I can probably make the buttons. I know someone who has a button machine and will also very likely be at the event ;)