Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

last minute questions

Started by Knightmare, 25.08.2012, 05:27:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfox

Your room is paid, all is good

Ragear

speaking of english and german: in which language will "The last Unicorn" be shown?

cu@EF

Ragear

Kyuu

I'm a German student so despite everyone probably being able to talk far better English than I can German I'm going to try ^^

And I was going to ask a question myself but it's already been answered fortunately so yay! Look forward to meeting people!

Kilow

Also one last min question, since i didnt pick my own roommate and ill be arriving thursday evening, is it possible for someone to notify the individual that ill be arriving late so i dont walk in and startle or surprise the person if they were not expecting me?lol

skyhoof

Quote from: Ragear on 26.08.2012, 20:24:22
speaking of english and german: in which language will "The last Unicorn" be shown?

cu@EF

Ragear

It would be extreme unusual if they would show the movie in german.
english is the convention language, all SIGs are held on english, so i'm pretty shure, the movie will be in english, too  ;)

Barney

Quote from: Kilow on 28.08.2012, 00:46:02
Also one last min question, since i didnt pick my own roommate and ill be arriving thursday evening, is it possible for someone to notify the individual that ill be arriving late so i dont walk in and startle or surprise the person if they were not expecting me?lol

Well you can always knock on the door a few times before entering.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...