News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Plushie Panel Revival

Started by Pinky, 19.01.2012, 23:35:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinky

I was wondering if anyone has any plans of doing a plushie panel like we've had before? They were quite popular back in the Ringberg days, but I haven't seen them the last couple of years. It would be nice to have again I think. Anyone up for this?
And so I say the things I say
And do the things I do
And if you do not like it, then
To hell, my dear, with you

Drift

Last Rinberg was my first EF, and I guess I missed the plushie panel there. Could you explain what it was about? Just curious  ;D

Pinky

Well some furs (I think it was Anthropuppy for one) hosted the panel, everyone could bring their plushie along and we informally and in a very friendly way talked about plushies, where to buy them, taking care of them, and so on (I should perhaps stress that this was not in any way a  babyfur panel or even remotely related to that if anyone thinks so, not that there's anything worng with being a babyfur, this just wasn't a babyfur panel is all). We ended the panel with a group photo of all the plushies and sometimes also one with all the rest of us in it.  :)

It was a lot of fun and you really got to know people from another and very likeable angle. It would be nice if it returned.
And do the things I do

silverfoxwolf

Would hand puppets be acceptable?
More is more.

Pinky

Of course, why not? They're plushies of a different build essentially  ;D

I remember there were both biiig plushies, small plushies and hand puppets last time.
And do the things I do

silverfoxwolf

Ah true, sometimes though cons seperate out the puppets from the plush toys. Thank for clearing that one up.
More is more.

Pinky

Eh I feel I should clear one thing up: I'm not intending to run this thing, I'm looking for someone to run it. Somebody? Anybody? Come come now, don't be shy. I want a plushie panel!
And do the things I do