Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Furryleaks?

Started by Foxen, 24.08.2011, 22:26:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Thygrrr

Loyalist:Desktop thygrrr$ cat Black* | md5
0da75a6baab107eb25e12337138c30f3

Mine works, and it matches your MD5, so you probably have issues with your (un-)archiver.
Thygrrr Darkfurre

Riffuchs

Quote from: Wild-Wolf on 25.08.2011, 21:21:51
I get an MD5 mismatch, on both files, the one on the stick and the one Riffuchs sent me.

Like said: the one on my stick unpacked without trouble. If both files still cause trouble I can repack the stuff and send it over again.
Yours sincerely,
Riffuchs

Wild-Wolf

Quote from: Thygrrr on 26.08.2011, 00:41:12
Loyalist:Desktop thygrrr$ cat Black* | md5
0da75a6baab107eb25e12337138c30f3

Mine works, and it matches your MD5, so you probably have issues with your (un-)archiver.

Well I tried 4 unpackers on 3 different machines, so I think I can rule out that possibility that one of them is broken

Skie

I got the CRC error as well >.<

Charlie

I have corrupted archieve too. Got worked copy from another supersonsor guy :)

Tony

Mine was corrupted too, got the normal one from Charlie :3
mew?

Fairlight

Seeing as so many people have issues with the file, I decided to post it online:

http://fairlight.pawpet.de/efstick/

Hope that helps!

Quincy the Raccoon

Thank you for posting... so many goodness! But why was it double-zipped?  :-\
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

Zefiro

Fairlight: Thanks.

I really wished I had a bit more time to send you WIP-photos of the Null-Box to be included. It was fascinating to learn that apparently many people thought the rabbit Null was pre-recorded instead of played live on our small second stage as we did.

Quote from: SunWolf on 28.08.2011, 20:28:42
Thank you for posting... so many goodness! But why was it double-zipped?  :-\
ZIP does display the directory structure of password-protected files even w/o knowing the right password. So for that to be protected, too, double-zipping was chosen.

*purrrr*

Quincy the Raccoon

I hope you don't mind (as a non-supersponsor) that I'm now also in the possession of all the goodness?
(wow, those wallpapers are great!)

Tsanawo

I think most people would understand the Null box was live the moment he appeared during a scene change conducting the music.  ;D
If all the world's a stage... I want better lighting!

Zefiro

Quote from: SunWolf on 28.08.2011, 21:35:22
I hope you don't mind (as a non-supersponsor) that I'm now also in the possession of all the goodness?
We did expect information to leak out to the world sooner or later anyway. Though it would be nice to refrain from using the contents to anyones harm or commercially, especially the artwork.

Quote from: Tsanawo on 28.08.2011, 21:36:36
I think most people would understand the Null box was live the moment he appeared during a scene change conducting the music.  ;D
Eisfuchs and Tigerseye had sooooo much fun in the box (internally dubbed the "Zweierbob") and did crazy stuff all the time during all the rehearsals. I think it was the perfect excuse for them to have fun: being enclosed in the box they couldn't help us others anyway, nor were they in the way for anyone, so they could do all the sillyness they wanted while the rest of the team was busy. It was surely not in the script to show this to the audience, but I guess the video operator wanted you all to participate in what's happening all the time on his screen :)

*purrrr*

Quincy the Raccoon

Quote from: Zefiro on 28.08.2011, 23:53:08
Quote from: SunWolf on 28.08.2011, 21:35:22
We did expect information to leak out to the world sooner or later anyway. Though it would be nice to refrain from using the contents to anyones harm or commercially, especially the artwork.
Don't worry, I will keep this one behind a firm lock and key!

Raider

Quote from: Tsanawo on 24.08.2011, 22:28:42
Didn't you watch the PawPetShow?

The password is: Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown!

I seem to have missed it... where exactly did that appear during the show?

BigBlueFox

It was mentioned as being the password in one of the dialogues.
Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media