CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

International snack exchange - Stroopwafels

Started by gwyndolium, 06.07.2011, 23:50:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie

Quote from: gwyndolium on 30.07.2011, 13:54:48
But I like those! :P

Even better: more for you then!

Anyone from the UK or Scotland (or any commonwealth country where it's sold) willing to bring me some Irn Bru?
I didn't called my cat like that for nothing (and i'm badly deprived of that orange sparkly goodness)....
"He's nice your uh ... uh.. squirrel?" said a guy talking about my ... ferret !

Sinea

!
Could some one bring me:

• Stroopwafles (NL)
  • Wine gums (UK)
  • птичье молоко Bonbons Vanille (Ru,PL)

::) Would be nice :) need the prices :)

Ator

Would be sooo easy to bring some "Птичье Молоко" with me :] 'll be sure to take some to EF!

Sinea

Quote from: Ator on 30.07.2011, 19:28:05
Would be sooo easy to bring some "Птичье Молоко" with me :] 'll be sure to take some to EF!

Waaaah would be so great!!! How much does they cost over there?

Pinky

This sounds interesting. When is this event planned for? I'd like to participate if I got the time. :-)
And so I say the things I say
And do the things I do
And if you do not like it, then
To hell, my dear, with you

Jake R

If I was able to bring a toaster I'd ask someone (Americans?) to bring Poptarts. We don't have those here except heavily overpriced in import shops, and I think 'here' is 'Europe' and not just 'the Netherlands'. Which is a real pain because I think they are amazing (especially the brown sugar and cinnamon ones).

Sadly, they're not as good when cold and I don't think I can bring a toaster (nor microwave). So I'm not sure if they're fit for the snack exchange. Still, if someone could bring some, I bet you could make a lot of friends that way and I'm willing to at least give you something in return. =3
Did you know? Smiles are contagious. Try it!

Sinea

@ Pinky
well thought the event is also at Friday when our SIG also starts...

Pinky

Oh that's a shame. But we can circle a bit back and forth I suppose :-)
And so I say the things I say
And do the things I do
And if you do not like it, then
To hell, my dear, with you

gwyndolium

As far as I know the event will not be on the friday at all. But for now the list is already full. I give some people some extra days to reply. If not I'll send you a pm with further details if you are still interested.
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Ziggy_wolf

Goat cheese anyone?
I'd bring some mead, but bringing liquid on a plane is a hellmare.
Did bring 3 liters at Furtastic though, man we were so drunk back then.
I had nothing to do with either the three little pigs or little red riding hood. Honestly I`m a nice guy, who just happens to love pork, and hooded women. It was all a misunderstanding, I swear!

Tragger

Hey,

I <3 cookies : D and I also <3 bananas.
Is there someone who can organize me a box of "Banana Split Creme Oreo"? I read at wikipedia that they were only available for a limited time in 2008. I guess that's right so I don't make myself big hopes for them  :(.

But I would also be incredible happy about the "Double Stuf Golden Oreo" cookies.

In Germany we have only a limited collection of them and I never see them here.
Therefore it would be great when someone can do me this little favor.^^

Greetings Tragger

Mazin

Just received a package from my cousin:

Unfortunately, they're from last year, as this year's crop won't be ripe until after EF, but dates keep well, so they're every bit as tasty as fresh ones! (just not as soft) :)

Kamuniak

This was really nice event, thanks to everyone!

My ammonium chloride divided opinions heavily, as expected :)

Snowmew

Thank you everyone, especially gwyn for making this happen :)  I really enjoyed pretty much everything you people brought.

Drift

Yap, thank you all for the treats! Hope we manage to arrange it again next year  :)
Can't wait to taste the chocolates, cheeses, pickeled crisps, dates, egg/suggar mix, pepper/onion/paprika mix, chocolate liquor, waffels, salmiak, tea pastries, hobnobs, peanut crisps, chocolate cake, baby beans, coffee bars and all the rest I forgot again  ;D