News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF15 - Fursuit Photoshoot - Status and Credits!

Started by Thalian, 13.09.2009, 21:32:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Thalian

Hello, everyone!

Eurofurence 15 ended about two weeks ago for most of us, but actually for me it ended this evening:

The photos of the Fursuit Photoshooting are ready! As a result, we have a total of about 1800 photos, which will go online within the next week.

As soon as I can get my hands on BBF, we will coordinate everything to upload the photos to his webspace!

This is the right moment to give credits to the whole team again!

Our thanks go to:

- Draugvorn, Kovu and Blutwolf for their ideas, inspiration, and untiring assistance
- The security team for all the people managing the queue for us
- Con Ops for all the preparations: Everything worked as it was needed and everything was in place in time :)
- Sheppy for lending us a big and nice Shisha that we forgot to bring (*arg*)
- Footpad for general assistance and helping us to tear everything down on sunday!

The whole thing is a big team-event, as we just were able to prove again. Thank you, everyone - It was a lot of fun, and it will be again next year!

Bye and best regards - Thalian & Rapante

Runo

Thanks again soo much from the other side of the lens - to your team, who were all so friendly and managed everything so well, and of course to you, who overwhelms us all with your magnificent photos every year.

Thanks for giving so much of your time for this, for us!, not only that I really adore your photos every year but I really had a fun time at the photoshoot as well!

Jojo
Elämä on epävarmaa - syö jälkiruoka ensin!

LJ | Twitter | dA | FA | My Suits

Cookie

"He's nice your uh ... uh.. squirrel?" said a guy talking about my ... ferret !

BigBlueFox

The photos will be uploaded ASAP, but first, there are a few technical challenges that we are facing right now, so please bear with us. We'll keep you informed about the status of the uploads as soon as we're ready to start!
Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media

BigBlueFox

I'm about halfway through with uploading the photos.

There have been some delays because Thalians new and improved image quality forced me to update the image gallery. But everything's good now, the uploads should be finished by the beginning of the next week. I'll keep you posted!
Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media

bastian

Hey BBF, can you twitter when you have it uploaded? I am traveling all the time and it's easier to see that page on my blackberry than the forum here. That would really be cool if possible.... Thanks! :)

BigBlueFox

Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media

Barney

A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Runo

Love them... LOVE them!

(no matter if you understand it as "I love the photos" or me prompting you to love the team... everything is correct ;) )

Jojo
Elämä on epävarmaa - syö jälkiruoka ensin!

LJ | Twitter | dA | FA | My Suits

bastian

Wow, amazing! You guys rule so much I don't think a word has been invented for it yet.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

BigBlueFox

I didn't do anything! All the hard work and the well deserved praise goes to Thalian and his great crew. :)
Director of Video
Director of EF Prime
Director of Social Media

Barney

Quote from: BigBlueFox on 21.09.2009, 08:22:10
I didn't do anything! All the hard work and the well deserved praise goes to Thalian and his great crew. :)

Yes, but you provided Thalian with webspace to put all the pictures on. So I say again: thank you!
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Vector

It seems that the EF15 photoshoot gallery is not online anymore. Any chance to see these pics again elsewhere ?
"I used to be an Eurofurence attendee like you, but then I took a Laden to the knee."