CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Alcohol

Started by Furrikka, 01.03.2007, 00:42:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Stripe Kazama

Haha, if you say so!
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

whitewulfe

Speaking on beer...  Someone converted me to that dark side.  Labatt Blue, Coor's Light, and Wildwood Cherry (Wildwood's a local brewery, just south of the "red mile" on 4th st) aren't too too bad...

Fauho

Heehee I wonder what would happen if I serve you all 'Duvel' *giggles*

Jager

Most evil drink of all time is nuke waste, Mixed in a 5 gallon bucket it goes as follows.
One bottle of 151 rum, 1 bottle of cheap gin, 1 bottle of cheap tquila, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of blue carouc, 1 bottle of sweet and sour mix and three bottles of everclear, stir with a stick and bingo one drunk ass party.
Yeah I light my own farts and your point is?

whitewulfe

Quote from: Fauho on 05.06.2007, 16:31:49

What is it?

Quote from: Jager on 06.06.2007, 06:36:05
Most evil drink of all time is nuke waste, Mixed in a 5 gallon bucket it goes as follows.
One bottle of 151 rum, 1 bottle of cheap gin, 1 bottle of cheap tquila, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of blue carouc, 1 bottle of sweet and sour mix and three bottles of everclear, stir with a stick and bingo one drunk ass party.

What a waste of vodka and tequila. :P

Blue_Panther

Quote from: whitewulfe on 06.06.2007, 17:47:34

*grins* appart form that, I am wondering if I am the only one worried by the aspect of "cheap" alcohol? Face it, if it's cheap, it is either a headache enhancer or a drinkable cleaning substitute.

TbW
«The trouble with quotes taken from the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine.»

Abraham Lincoln

Wawik

Quote from: Blue_Panther on 06.06.2007, 18:27:41
*grins* appart form that, I am wondering if I am the only one worried by the aspect of "cheap" alcohol? Face it, if it's cheap, it is either a headache enhancer or a drinkable cleaning substitute.

It's the latest fad with the kids these days.
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

Jager

What is it?

Yeah but your wasted in one shot.
Yeah I light my own farts and your point is?

Fauho

What is it?

http://www.duvel.be/

For an average person; one to get you in the mood, two to get you lightly drunk, three to get you severely drunk, four to get you seriously sick, five to get you into the hospital, six to get you into the graveyard.

But besides that, it's a GREAT beer and very very tasty, Belgium's best export-product!

Cheetah

Quote from: Jager on 07.06.2007, 04:14:55
Yeah but your wasted in one shot.

And the point is ... ?
yours,

Cheetah

Tekumseh

[...]

Well, since it was only cheap tequila and the vodka will probably be Gorbatschov, its no waste at all.

Cheetah: I never got the Idea of those mixes... especially on Cons - if they'd use the money from the wasted con, they could use better alc and eventually even enjoy it... but well. As long as they don't disturb anyone or destroy things it shouldn't be our prob...
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Cheetah

Quote from: Tekumseh on 07.06.2007, 16:23:06
Cheetah: I never got the Idea of those mixes... especially on Cons - if they'd use the money from the wasted con, they could use better alc and eventually even enjoy it... but well. As long as they don't disturb anyone or destroy things it shouldn't be our prob...

Well, I guess, sometimes being older than 18 years, doesn't mean you're out of puberty :)
yours,

Cheetah

Recherei

Nightfox

This stuff is already two years old.................

Recherei

I think it would still be safe to drink after all that time.