News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Shopping!

Started by Wawik, 26.02.2010, 22:59:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Wawik

I found these two on the interwebs. That's the City Carré which is directly opposite the Maritim.

Note how the hotel is just across the street from an electronics and toy store. I sense upcoming mayhem.  :D

I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

drayygon

/camp/Ok fellas, lets go get accessories!!!!/end camp/

But man that is cool, means short walk to buy cheap food supplies for the duration of my stay. And ohhh, pizza hut!

SupernovA

Shopping! \o/  ;D
~ When the sun sleeps, it's time to dance in the dark ~

draconigen

Very useful intel, thank you doco.

Amaru

Oh noes, if there's a CD store I'll end up spending all my food money on new music...and yay, toys! the sales of stuffed animals are going to go through the roof, we'll go back next year to find the store's trippled in size thanks to our funding.

drayygon

Now, which one of them is the gadget store....

Gyroplast

Don't get your hopes up too soon. When I roamed through the toy store recently, I wasn't too impressed.
The plushie "section" is limited to three or four small, single-sided shelves, and about one half of the store is dedicated to baby accessoires. Got some entertainment out of the family games and Schleich figurines, though. :)
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

Runo

Perhaps someone should give them a heads-up ;D

And I almost foresee a horde of fursuiters storming that store, and lots of bedazzled children :D
Elämä on epävarmaa - syö jälkiruoka ensin!

LJ | Twitter | dA | FA | My Suits

Furvan

...or bedazzled salespersons ^^
Officer Meow!
King of the unfinished
Lord of Animatronic =^.^=

drayygon

Or just extremely worried people if we strike at the right time of day! -smirks-

Kisu

Plush shops will be empty  ;D
The name 'leopard' may derive from an old notion that leopards were the result of crosses between lions (leo) and panthers (pard).

Drift

yeahhy - "kick" equals cheap glow sticks  ;D

Fairlight

There also is a big shopping mall right around the corner from the convention hotel:

http://www.allee-center-magdeburg.de/en/seite/das_center/lageplan/06_Lageplan.php

Seeyas,
Fairlight!

Lucy

I'm really looking forward to exploring the town, shopping and curry sausages :)

Pony

The horse plushes are MINE! ALL MINE! *foams*  :P
The sun shines in my face, running as fast as I can, the wind blowing thru my mane...