News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Reactions of non-furry hotel guests

Started by Furvan, 02.02.2007, 11:34:58

Previous topic - Next topic

somewolf

QuoteThere will be enough people in black suits with dark sunglasses available who [...]"

you should know from personal experience that there fghe#sz§n/fg [edited by fiahq]

*wagZ*
just
somewolf

Pssst!

vegivamp

Lokosicek

Quote from: Onkel Kage on 14.02.2007, 20:12:18
There will be enough people in black suits with dark sunglasses available who will say, "Animals?  What animals?  You see no animals here.  Go back to your rooms and do not speak of this again."

Yeah, but with all the fursuiters around it will be hard to contain the situation :D Lots of agents will have to be assigned  8)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

njhcerebus01

i be fun if a child had a toy push bike and rideing down the hall and seen 2 furries standing here heh heh

Okami

What about this situation: The nonfurry-child watches Dr. Doolittle. You know children can't really tell what is true or not. Then it walks out of the room finding "animals" talking. ::)
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

Onkel Kage

Tungro

You know, I also wonder what non-furry hotel guests will make of a guy wandering the corridors wearing a labcoat.

"Oh no, the exterminator has arrived to take care of a little pest problem! No, wait, a BIG pest problem!" ;)
--
Head of Registration for ConFuzzled
(though my opinions are my own!)

o'wolf

Quote from: Tungro on 23.02.2007, 21:24:18
"Oh no, the exterminator has arrived to take care of a little pest problem! No, wait, a BIG pest problem!" ;)

"Um... With a glass of wine?!"
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

Zefiro

Quote from: owolf on 23.02.2007, 21:49:16
"Um... With a glass of wine?!"
Yes, works definitely. He'll lure them all together in the one big room, then the doors will be shut and whoever knows what will happen inside then...

*purrrr*

somewolf

Okami

Faszinating. *raises one eyebrow*

Arwooo~!

Jynarco

*wanders in*

*...realises what he's wandered into and quickly retreats*

Furrikka

Quote from: Onkel Kage on 14.02.2007, 20:12:18
"Animals?  What animals?  You see no animals here.  Go back to your rooms and do not speak of this again."

EF organisers should ask all hotel staff to reply like that if someone asks anything about animals :)

Oddity

You know, I also wonder what non-furry hotel guests will make of a guy wandering the corridors wearing a labcoat.

...though this time, the exterminator is a cockroach. :)

Okami

Quote from: Oddity on 01.03.2007, 07:57:07

...though this time, the exterminator is a cockroach. :)

Just a maskerade so the real cockroaches don't run away.

"Look! Big brother is coming to have fun with us!"

Arwooo~!