News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

Cocktailbars?

Started by Stripe Kazama, 26.02.2009, 22:21:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Stripe Kazama

I'm just curious if anyone know if there's any nice cocktail bar in Suhl?
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

Hidalgo

What about the cocktails at the hotel?
There is no business than show business

Stripe Kazama

There's nothing wrong with those. I just would like to know if I want to go downtown Suhl with a few furs :3.

Hidalgo

Ah ok. I haven't heard anything about a cocktail bar downtown. Sorry. I hope somebody else will be able to give you a better answer.

SupernovA

Make you own cocktails? ^^
~ When the sun sleeps, it's time to dance in the dark ~

Hidalgo

Because it is so much fun to carry 20 different bottles to your room? And ice...and glasses and a shaker ect....

Stripe Kazama

Quote from: Hidalgo on 27.02.2009, 16:06:30
Because it is so much fun to carry 20 different bottles to your room? And ice...and glasses and a shaker ect....

Do I smell sarcasm? :P

Zefiro

Quote from: Stripe Kazama on 27.02.2009, 16:17:43
Take his user title / job description. Add parts of the official rules, extract beverage-relevant portions. Shake. Serve with ice.

*purrr*

Shiro

well there where defently some nice beer pups down there, but i dont know if there are any cocktailbars.

Last year i bought booze and a few kegs from the local mall, and that worked out perfectly for me.

On the other hand, i dont use ice, shaker or any other fancy things, i just use booze and some soda, works good enough for me  ;D

Hidalgo

Quote from: Zefiro on 27.02.2009, 16:34:20
Quote from: Stripe Kazama on 27.02.2009, 16:17:43
Take his user title / job description. Add parts of the official rules, extract beverage-relevant portions. Shake. Serve with ice.

*purrr*

Prost^^

Fauho

Now for something usefull in this thread; CARDI Tanz-und Cocktailbar, Friedrich-König-Str. 5, 98527 Sühl.

There you go  ;)

Stripe Kazama

Drift

They got special prices for cocktails every Wednesday  ;D

http://www.jaccers.de/

Karasaph

Jaccers looks cool. I'd enjoy to drink a cocktail there when someone drives me there^^

Stripe Kazama

thanks for the link Drift :D that place looks like a great place to go to!