Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

(hoax) Newsflash: Alexander James Adams

Started by Thalian, 12.09.2008, 10:09:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Thalian

Hello, Community!

The photographic material gathered at Eurofurence 14 contained one picture that means really bad news for all fans of Alexander James Adams: It is absolutely unlikely that Alexander will ever be able to play guitar or fiddle again!

Well...Accidents happen...And at least she seems to be terribly sorry. And after all: Hey, it WAS a horror convention, right? ;)

P.S. more pictures can be found at http://www.bigbluefox-media.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Eurofurence14, and the gallery will fill up in the next days. I hope to get the fursuit-pics online next week. Please don't be too angry with me for the delay, it's only partially my fault, I have to do a lot of overtime lately and my private life is more or less non-existent :P

P.P.S something went wrong during the upload-process in the gallery - The pictures got resized and thus are a bit too soft and blurry. I am quite sure that this will be fixed soon :)

My best regards to all of you - Thalian

Kimani

OMG! What have I done :o
I didn't know that the incident got witnessed - oh dear!
Will Aja ever be able to fiddle again??

Barney

OMG! The looks on your faces are priceless... Oh well, at least I've got those nice signed CD's at EF14. Thanks again Alexander!
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Wawik

LOL, I have more than enough faith in humanity that someone, somewhere out there is going to believe that for real. :D
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

Fairlight

Cheetah

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease post this to the alexanderfans LJ group. Pleasepleaseplease. If you don't, I will :)
yours,

Cheetah

Thalian

Quote from: Cheetah on 12.09.2008, 15:30:58
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease post this to the alexanderfans LJ group. Pleasepleaseplease. If you don't, I will :)
Ok, will do :)

Suran

Warning: Unknown(/homeftp/bbf/www.BigBlueFox-Media.com/gallery/add_comment.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/homeftp/bbf/www.BigBlueFox-Media.com/gallery/add_comment.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Something seems to be wrong with that gallery.
Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)